𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 °

𝐓𝐖: 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭
𝟧𝟢𝟢+

°•ɷ•° ... °•ɷ•° ... °•ɷ•°

𝐣𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧

Jackson's kisses are loving.
The two of you would be running around the house, him chasing after you and once he'd caught up to you he'd grab a hold of you from behind with his arms tightly around you, causing you to burst out into a fit of giggles.
He'd turn you around and pick you up off the floor, spinning you around in circles and planting kisses all over your face, eventually moving to your lips, giving you small kisses over and over again.

𝐣𝐚𝐞𝐛𝐮𝐦

JB's kisses are sweet and short.
You'd be leaving for work or meeting some friends and just before you'd leave the house he'd pull you back by your hand into him and give you a short kiss, pulling away with a smile, making you blush before you walk out the front door.

𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤

He doesn't like to give you what you want straight away. He likes to tease you.
He'll lightly kiss your cheek and trail kisses to your lips but he won't kiss you just yet.
He'll pull back slowly with a smirk on his face making you pout, chuckling quietly to himself he'll put both his hands on your cheeks and pull your face to his.

𝐲𝐮𝐠𝐲𝐞𝐨𝐦

He'd stand there with his hands behind his back, looking anywhere but straight at you, waiting for you to make the first move, as you move closer to him you can see that he's starting to tense up as his eyes finally meet yours so you smile at him warmly and grab his hands, putting them on your waist.
Once your lips are on his, you can feel him loosen up, getting more into the kiss as it deepens.

𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐣𝐚𝐞

His kisses are gentle, he likes to take care of you in every way he can.
You'll be sitting on the couch beside each other and he'll turn to face you whilst reaching his hands out to yours, stroking his thumb over the back of them whilst smiling at you adoringly, his eyes scanning every inch of your face until he reaches your lips, slowly leaning into you and placing a gentle kiss on them before pulling you onto his lap.

𝐛𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐦

Bambam's kisses are more of a surprise to you.
The two of you will be sitting on the couch, him noticing that you're getting slightly bored, he'll lean over and poke at your cheek, making you turn to face him, he'll smile and quickly press his lips against yours, slightly taken back, you don't know how to react at first, only to be pulling him down on top of you shortly after.

𝐣𝐢𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠

Confident, sometimes overly confident, not that you mind.
He'll pull you in by your waist and start by trailing kisses up your neck making you shiver under his touch, leading up to your mouth, he'll pull back on your bottom lip slowly with his teeth, smirking to himself because he knows he's being a tease.
He'll start to kiss you only softly, moving his hands up to your face and cupping your cheeks, he'd deepen the kiss and start tracing his tongue along your bottom lip waiting for you to allow him entrance.

✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿