𝐲𝐮𝐠𝐲𝐞𝐨𝐦 ○

There were more requests for Yugyeom but I had already written three of them for the others so there's only this one, I apologise :c
𝐓𝐖: 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 ♡
𝟪𝟧𝟢+

.•° ✿ °•.
𝐘𝐮𝐠𝐲𝐞𝐨𝐦 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫:
(𝟤𝟣) "Are you flirting with me?" "You finally noticed?"
°•. ✿ .•°

✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿

(𝟤𝟣)

You were painfully obvious when it came to flirting with Yugyeom, and he was painfully unaware when it came to knowing that is what you were doing. You were beginning to think that there was just no way Yugyeom thought of you in any other way other than a friend even when his friends, especially Bambam would always be telling you otherwise.
"I'm telling you he doesn't think of me that way." you sighed dramatically, throwing yourself back on the cool covers of Bambam's bed. "He does!" he yelled back from his stance in front of his closed door, earning himself a pillow to the head as you sat up and scolded him for being too noisy, knowing Yugyeom was only in the room next door to you. "I don't believe you, I can't be any more obvious with anything I say to him, I don't even know how to be more obvious, THAT'S how obvious im being." 
Bambam rolled his eyes at you, ignoring your whining as he pulled his phone out of his pocket before typing away as you watched him. Seconds later he was walking over to you, sitting himself down on his bed as he patted the empty space next to him. Groaning out in annoyance, you crawled across the bed and sat beside him. 
"...Pick up lines? Really?" you groaned as you saw the words '40 best pick up lines' at the top of the screen, hearing him giggle beside you as he scrolled through the site. "Ahh, what about this one?" he said as he pointed towards one. Scanning your eyes across his screen, you turned your nose up at him before replying. "That's stupid." "Hate to break it to you but maybe you've got to be stupid with this one- Ow!" The pillow you'd throw at his head before was making a return as you smacked it across his face. "Don't be mean!" You pouted. "He's not stupid." You mumbled as you stood up and walked out of his room, ignoring the somewhat patronising 'aw' Bambam called out behind you. 
As you were walking through the hallway to the space everyone else was in, you saw Yugyeom was still sat in the same spot you left him in, seeing your figure in the corner of his eye, he turned his head towards you, smiling upon seeing your return as you walked over and sat back down beside him. The rest of the boys still somehow making themself comfy on the floor in front of you and Yugyeom as they paid little to no attention to the movie that was playing, making conversation between themselves. Bambam walked around the same corner you had minutes later, eyes settling on you and Yugyeom as he wiggled his eyebrows at you before he came walking over and dropping down on the other side of you. Phone in hand, he tapped your forearm gently, making you look towards him as he glanced his eyes down at his phone, your eyes following soon after as you let out a soft groan, seeing the same website full of dumb pickup lines on his screen that you saw before. Quickly scanning over them, you took your bottom lip between your teeth as you sighed, turning to face Yugyeom, tapping him lightly on his shoulder before you spoke. "Your body is made up of 70% water... and I'm thirsty." Yugyeom's eyebrows furrowed as he listened to you. "Do you need a drink? I can go get you one if you'd like." Bambam sniggered beside you, attempting stupidly to cover it up with a fake cough as you shook your head at Yugyeom. Turning back towards Bambam who already had his phone at the ready as you glanced back down. "Uhh, Is it hot in here? Or is it just you?" glancing over at him mid-sentence, his gaze was still on you, a confused look still across his face. "I never said I was hot (Y/N)... I feel fine." He nodded curiously towards you, hearing the other boys giggling to themselves below you, you caught Jinyoung and Jackson's eyes as they turned their head to look behind them, now knowing they were laughing at your failed attempts at flirting with their younger friend. 
"How obvious have I got to be." you whispered, not speaking to anyone in particular. One last idea popping in your head, there was no way he could be oblivious to an out straight confession. Wrapping your hand around his wrist you jumped up off the couch, pulling him up with you as you lead the two of you out of the room and into the hallway, making sure you were far enough away from the others so they couldn't hear you. As you came to a stop, you turned around to face Yugyeom, letting his wrist free from your grip. Before you could say anything, Yugyeom spoke up. "Are you flirting with me, (Y/N)?" His voice was low as he asked. "When you left with Bambam, JB told me it was obvious you were flirting with me, but it's how you've always been with me so I thought you were just being friendly."
You took a moment to look over him, his face was slightly flushed with the realisation hitting him that you were in fact flirting with him. You let out a sigh, your lips turning up into a small smile. 
"You finally noticed?"

✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿