𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐩𝐭. 𝟐 °

𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝐓𝐖: 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 ♡ 
𝟤𝟧𝟢+

✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿

𝐣𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧 

Lip biting, whether it's him biting down on his lip as he concentrates on what you're doing to him, or him biting down on your lower lip lightly as you two are in a heated situation. Lip biting from him, is something he knows gets you going.

𝐣𝐚𝐞𝐛𝐮𝐦

Whenever he's forward and to the point, aggressive in a way, but never in a way that he could hurt you, it's always in a way where he lets you know what's going on and who's in control of you.

𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤

His morning voice, on the odd chance that you'll wake up before him, you get the pleasure of hearing his voice in the morning and he'll always tease you about it, knowing what it does to you.

𝐲𝐮𝐠𝐲𝐞𝐨𝐦 

Teasing, he knows you hate it, but at the same time, he knows you love it and he wants nothing more than to have you laying underneath him begging for him to do something more.

𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐣𝐚𝐞 

Small things like his hand just resting on the small of your back. The way his hand feels, his touch is so light that it makes you want more than just that.

𝐛𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐦

Daddy/baby girl, he loves the way you act towards him, and you love the way he treats you when you're in the role. It's something the two of you can enjoy together, you a little more than him.

𝐣𝐢𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 

Hair pulling, the makeshift ponytail, the pigtails. It's the first thing he always does, it makes him feel slightly more dominant and it's the one thing that can push you over the edge. 

✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿