𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 ◂●

𝐓𝐖: 𝐣𝐚𝐞𝐛𝐮𝐦 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐚 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞, 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐝𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤, 𝐟𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 (𝐝𝐮𝐡), 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐮𝐛, 𝐛𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐦 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐛𝐜 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐲 𝐚𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 
𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 ♡
𝟥𝟢𝟢𝟢+

✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿

𝐣𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧

You couldn't help the thoughts that started to clog your mind, as much as you tried to shake them away and think of something else, it wasn't working. It didn't help that Jackson wouldn't be home for another hour or so either, which was leaving you no choice but to let them take over, without the help you wanted.
You wanted Jackson to know what you were thinking, what was going through your head, and what was going to be waiting for him when he got home. Smiling to yourself you grabbed your phone and pulled your baggy shirt up over your head placing it onto the bed, exposing your bare skin, and the lace material of where you wanted him to touch you the most.
Turning on your side, you pulled your panties up over your hips so they exposed more of your behind. You opened your phone onto the camera, whilst pushing your hips back more as you snapped a quick picture, rolling back onto your back you smiled to yourself, your teeth biting onto your bottom lip as you admired the picture.

You knew that Jackson would be around some of his friends, whenever he was working at the studio he'd always be with one other person at the least, the thought of him getting excited from one picture, in front of his friends gave you the final push to send it to him. 
Jackson was helping Mark and JB shut down the studio when he heard his phone ping from inside his pocket, he reached inside and pulled it out, a smile appearing on his face when he read the name (Y/N) on his screen. His smile faltered as he opened the text, a deep sigh coming from his mouth as his face turned a deep shade of red and he could feel a familiar tightening in his pants.

(Y/N)
I might not be able to wait until you get home...

"You alright?" Mark had noticed the sudden change in Jackson, as he looked over at his friend who was standing in the middle of a dim room, the only light coming from outside the door of the studio and his phone which he still hadn't taken his eyes off of.
"Lights out, time to go Jackson." JB chuckled, causing Jackson to look up at his two friends waiting by the door. He was thankful that the lights were out, the bulge in his pants a lot more noticeable than a minute ago.
"You two go on, I won't be a minute." The two boys nodded, waving to Jackson as they walked out of the room. Jackson's thumb was hovering over the call button, listening as he heard the footsteps grow quieter meaning they were a reasonable distance away before his thumb touched the screen, he moved his phone up to his ear, waiting for you to pick up.
Sending that text to Jackson had only brought up more thoughts in your head. Your hand had long been between your legs, rubbing yourself teasingly over your panties as you felt your phone vibrate from beside you, you picked your phone up with your free hand.
"h-hello?"  your voice was shaky, breaths shallow, and slow as you answered.
"God, you sound so needy (Y/N)" his voice was deep as he spoke to her, filled with desire, his words almost sounding slurred. You never spoke back, Jackson could barely even hear as you quietly moaned on the other end of the phone. 
"Were you trying to tease me with that picture?" every word he spoke, you replied with soft moans and whimpers. 
"I'll show you a real tease when I'm home."

𝐣𝐚𝐞𝐛𝐮𝐦

JB had invited you out on a double date with Youngjae and his girlfriend.
The four of you were sat at a table, Youngjae and his girlfriend on the opposite side facing JB and yourself when the waiter came over to bring you your orders. Before coming out to dinner, JB had been teasing you all day, knowing how worked up he could get you.
As you were all sat around the table, quietly eating your meals with small conversations here and there, JB had rested one of his hands down on your thigh, causing you to jump a little out of your seat at the sudden warmth on your thigh.
Turning your head towards his, you squinted your eyes at him, his hand slowly moving up under your skirt, your breath hitched in your throat as you felt his hand ghost over your clit.
Raising his eyebrows, JB turned his head to face you, noticing the pink flush now across your face, he smirked and leaned close to your ear.
"No panties? at this point, you're just begging for me to keep teasing you." his voice was dripping with lust as he nipped at your ear gently and pulled away, his attention back on the food in front of him, but keeping his one hand still under your skirt.
Not wanting to draw much attention to either of you, you tried your best to keep your composure as you went by starting a small conversation with the couple in front of you.
JB was watching you, as you went to open your mouth to speak, instead a soft moan coming out as he ran his finger along your wet folds, pushing the tip of his finger inside of you.
"Everything okay over there?" Youngjae innocently asked, not catching on to what was going on under the table.
You nodded sweetly, not trusting your voice as JB pushed his finger deeper into you, his thumb making contact with your clit as he lightly pushed against it.
All the time, JB had been quietly eating his food, taking glances here and there at you as he moved his finger in and out of you slowly, your face visibly flushed.
In one movement, he pulled his finger all the way out, looking over at the two in front of them as he noticed they were deep in conversation before he brought his finger up to your face and swiped it across your bottom lip.
"Come on, have a taste." he said, as he pulled away, eyes gazing into yours as you run your tongue across your bottom lip, taking it back into your mouth. He hummed in appreciation as his eyes trailed down your body, your chest was rising slowly, your legs were crossed over one another, your hands tightly squeezed between them. His eyes trailed back up to your face, which was still flushed, your eyes filled with lust and your mouth slightly hung open as you watched him.
"Close that mouth of yours, if you're good, I might let you finish when we get home."

𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤

You and Mark were, friends. Just friends. neither of you knew that you both felt the same way about each other, you'd been friends from a young age, you guys would flirt, but it all seemed harmless.
Being close to Mark, you'd become close to his group members throughout the years. The boys would always tell you how much Mark would talk about you, meaning to or not, he always seemed to fit you into every conversation he had with them. 
"So let me get this straight. You want me to play around with him and tease him?" you questioned the boy in front of you. He chuckled in response, nodding his head over towards Mark who was sitting in the corner of the room behind you, the two of you both directly in his line of sight.
"Kiss me." he ordered blankly.
"Are you kidding? how does that help with teasing Mark, Jinyoung."
He huffed in frustration, putting his hands on the side of your arms and turning you both around, you being able to see Mark now.        
"Listen you should see his face when he catches you flirting with anyone that isn't him, I know you like him so don't try and tell me that all those little remarks to others haven't been to make him jealous, I'm not the only one who sees it."
"But I don't get how this is teasing him...?"
He rolled his eyes at you, moving closer to your face.
"You've basically been teasing him just by existing. It's time to take it up a notch don't you think?" 
Sighing in defeat, you put your hands on Jinyoung's shoulders and gently put your lips onto his, your eyes slightly open as you watched over at Mark, who already had his eyes in your direction. You closed your eyes, leaning into Jinyoung, but before you could deepen the kiss you were pulled away, someone's hand was roughly pulling at your arm out of the room. You felt your back hit a wall, Mark's figure towering above you, he brought his hand up to your face and held your chin in his hands, forcing you to look up at him.
"Now, I can somewhat bare it when it's not with my friends but the second you do that shit with someone I know.." he cut himself off with a deep chuckle.
"I know you do it to tease me (Y/N), even when you are flirting with someone else, you're always looking at me, if you just admit that you want me, this could go a whole lot easier."
He moved his hand from your chin, placing it on the small of your back, rubbing gentle circles, whilst he leaned his head down to your neck, grazing his lips along your skin.
"I want you, Mark." 

𝐲𝐮𝐠𝐲𝐞𝐨𝐦

"Lay down."
you mumbled against Yugyeom's lips, your hands clawing at his bare chest as he laid himself down, his arms around your waist as he pulled you down with him.
His hands trailed down to your thighs, his grip tightening as he tried to pull you closer to him.
You bit down on his lip as you pulled away, sitting up and looking down at him.
Gently griding yourself against him, you watched as his lips parted and a deep groan escaped them.
Smirking to yourself, you let your hands wander along his arms, your fingertips barely touching his skin, you dragged both hands up his arms, admiring them as you brought them across his shoulders, placing one palm on his chest and the other traced over the mark you left on his neck not too long ago.
Yugyeom hadn't spoken a word, just watched you as your eyes scanned every inch of his body.
You started to drag both your hands down his chest, applying a little bit more pressure than before, although your touch still gentle. Leaning your head down, you let your lips touch his bare shoulders, as you kissed along them and down his chest, your fingers now toying with the band of his pants. 
"Do something." although sounding frustrated, the boy was clearly distressed, needy even.
You giggled against his chest, your lips grazing along his skin as you moved your way down until your lips met the top of his pants where your hands had been.
You paused for a second, looking up at Yugyeom, his eyes were begging for you to do something more. "What do you want?" you asked suggestively, your teeth pulling at his pants as you watched him. 
"You know what I want.."
You let go of his pants and shook your head innocently. 
"I don't, you'll have to tell me."
"I want your mouth baby." he brought his hand up to your hair, running his hand through it as you nuzzled into his hand, blushing slightly at the comfortable feeling.
"I can't do that I'm afraid." bringing your hands back to his pants, you pulled them down past his thighs, as you watched his cock spring free from them. You lightly stroked the tip with your thumb, spreading the pre-cum before moving your head closer, your lips ghosting the exact same spot. 
"I quite enjoy teasing you, I think I'm going to do it for a little bit longer."

𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐣𝐚𝐞

It was an innocent gesture. You were with Youngjae watching movies when you moved over and placed yourself on his lap. It was something you did often so he didn't give much thought to it, only moved one of his arms around your waist to hold you on him.
Only this time, to you, it wasn't an innocent gesture. You know how it goes, your thoughts start to drift off on their own, yours had decided to make it more clear that you weren't wearing much, you were in the comfort of your own home so what better to wear than just an old shirt of Youngjae's that you always found yourself wearing the night after, eventually he just gave it to you to keep.
You'd also come to notice the jeans he was wearing. 
Just a bit of friction can feel really nice you know. 
You smiled to yourself as if the voice in your head was only trying to give you a more of a push to do the exact thing you were thinking of, which leads you to where you're sat now.
You sighed contently, your hand moving up to Youngjae's that was wrapped around your waist, you stroked your fingers across his knuckles as if asking for an invitation to hold his hand.
He got the hint, moving his hand off your stomach and letting you intertwine your fingers with his, resting both your hands back where his had been.
You started to slowly grind yourself against his thigh, the material of both your panties and his jeans both rubbing a little roughly against you. Your hand squeezed his and you moved a little faster against him, feeling yourself grow wet with every move you made.
You felt Youngjae's wet lips move across your shoulder where your shirt had moved off.
"If that's what you wanted then you should've just asked."

𝐛𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐦

"Come on (Y/N) untie me, I want to touch you."
His voice came off a little aggressive as he pulled at the rope that had both his hands tied to the bedposts.
You watched as he struggled, his cock pulsing beneath you as you ground yourself against him, your wetness making it easy to do so. 
"If you're not going to let me touch you at least put it in." he chuckled, you smiled at him, moving yourself off as you laid in front of him.
You let your fingers run down your stomach as your other hand found itself pinching your nipple between your thumb and finger, letting out a soft moan.
Your lower fingers made their way to slide through your wet folds and push one into you, letting out another moan.
Bambam watched you with eager eyes, his tongue subconsciously licking at his bottom lip as he watched your finger disappear inside you.
"Bambam." you whimpered, pushing a second finger inside of you.
"My fingers are nothing compared to your cock, you fill me up so good." 
Bambam's eyes trailed your body, to your fingers that were weakly working their way in and out of you, up to your chest where your other hand was still playing with your sensitive nipples, up to your face, your face was the definition of pure bliss.
Your hair was slightly frizzy as you'd gotten yourself heated up, your eyes were heavy, barely being able to keep them open, your mouth switching between wide open to tightly shut, trying to keep in the moans that were threatening to spill.
Bambam couldn't help the low chuckled that left his lips, as his eyes stayed on yours. 
"You're teasing yourself more than you are me, why don't you undo these ropes for me."

𝐣𝐢𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠  

"Hey handsome." you said, as you went running over to Jinyoung, jumping in front of him and placing a quick kiss on his lips.
He chuckled at you, patting your head in a loving way as you smiled up to him. 
"Why are you so happy this morning?"
"no reason." you reply, shaking your head, the smile you had on your face when you first spoke, never leaving your face. 
"I'm just happy to see you, is that okay with you?" you inquired, raising your eyebrow at him in a playful manner. He rolled his eyes and pulled you into his chest for a hug, your hand accidentally brushing over his area, making him let out a low grown.
"I-I'm sorry" you blushed, your face pressed against his chest as you brought your hands down to your sides.
"It's okay." he chuckled, pulling away from you and smiling softly.
Your eyes had a mind of their own as they wandered down his body to the place you brushed your hands against, noticing a prominent bulge there. You smirked and looked back up to him as you felt his eyes on you. 
"You got hard from that?" you asked, trying to keep your tone cool, but failing as you let out a small giggle. He groaned in embarrassment, his face turning a light shade of red. 
"You brushed your hand up against me what do you expect (Y/N)?" 
"I didn't mean to!" you exclaimed, your voice a higher pitch than normal as your own face turned a light shade of red itself. Before you let it take over you, you moved closer to him, getting down to your knees and tugging on the side of his pants. 
"W-what are you doing?" he stammered. 
"What does it look like I'm doing dumbass. I'm fixing your little problem for you." 

✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿