𝐩𝐝𝐚 °

𝐓𝐖: 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 ♡
𝟦𝟧𝟢+

✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿

𝐣𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧

He likes to play around with you. He always wants to make you laugh because it's his favourite sound. His hand will be on your waist, eventually moving around to your stomach, he'll start to run his fingers lightly in circles over your skin knowing this is one way that you're ticklish.
He likes to keep you happy, which let's face it, it isn't hard to be happy when you're around him.

𝐣𝐚𝐞𝐛𝐮𝐦

He isn't too big on PDA. The only time he pays extra attention is when he notices another guy looking at you. His hands will be on yours almost instantly, bringing them up to his face and kissing the back of them before almost screaming out 'I'm so lucky you're mine' making sure the person who was looking your way heard before leaning down and placing his lips on the side of your mouth.

𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤

He's not really a physical PDA type of guy. But if you look between the two of you long enough, you can work out the little glances, subtle winks and smirks shared between you two. He doesn't feel that he needs to touch you for you to know he loves you, or for anyone else to know either, the look in his eyes as he watches everything you do is enough.

𝐲𝐮𝐠𝐲𝐞𝐨𝐦

He always wants to hug you. He'll stop you whilst you're walking and wrap his arms tightly around your waist, resting his head on top of yours. Knowing you can't both stand there forever, as much as he'd like to, he'll pull away and pull you close to his side, resting his hand on your lower waist and keeping it there.

𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐣𝐚𝐞

It's all innocent. The most he'll do in public is a kiss on the cheek. Although he always likes to have you close. His hands will be either around your waist, making its way under your shirt to gently stroke his thumb there, loving the way your skin feels. Or he'll have his fingers locked with yours tightly.

𝐛𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐦

He doesn't care where you are, who's around or what people think. He's affectionate, to say the least. He loves to have his hands on you, around your shoulder, pulling you into him and using his other hand to lift your chin up to look at him, smiling lovingly at you and placing a short kiss on your lips.

𝐣𝐢𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠

It all depends on his mood. Most days he'll just give you the occasional kiss or quick hug. Other days, he can't keep his hands off you. He'll slowly snake them around your waist, then he'll start to rub them up your back and trail his fingers back down lightly.
He'll whisper things into your ear, kiss down your neck and wouldn't be afraid to leave a mark, letting everyone know exactly who you belong to.

✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿