𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐭. 𝟐 °

𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐓𝐖: 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭
𝟥𝟢𝟢+

°•ɷ•° ... °•ɷ•° ... °•ɷ•°

𝐣𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧

Your cheek, a simple but loving gesture. He enjoys kissing you, so every now and then he'll walk up to you and give you a quick kiss on the cheek before walking back to where he was, or pulling you closer and repeatedly kissing you, making you blush and turn your head so his lips meet yours.

𝐣𝐚𝐞𝐛𝐮𝐦

Your forehead, he finds it easiest when he has his arm around your shoulder to just lean down and plant a sweet, short kiss on your forehead, sometimes leaving his lips there a little longer, pulling back and smiling to himself.

𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤

Your neck, he knows that this is one of your favourite spots to be kissed and funnily enough, one of your weakest spots.
If you're out in public, it would come across as an innocent gesture, dipping his head down and leaving a small kiss on the side of your neck but if you're alone, it's far from innocent. He'll trail kisses all over your neck, sometimes stopping and leaving marks.

𝐲𝐮𝐠𝐲𝐞𝐨𝐦

Just below your ear, He's almost always whispering something into your ear, and after each word he'll move his lips lower and leave a gentle kiss there, nuzzling his head into your hair.

𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐣𝐚𝐞

Your hands, he'll always have his own hand locked with yours. Every so often he'll bring them up to his lips and lightly kiss the back of your hand, or be leaving small kisses over each knuckle.

𝐛𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐦

Your nose, it's a little thing between the two of you, this being your favourite place to kiss him as well. The two of you will be back and forth leaving kisses on the tip of each others noses throughout the day.

𝐣𝐢𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠

Your lips, he's always pretty straight forward, he wants what he wants and what he wants, he gets. Placing a short kiss on your lips only to pull away to see you frowning at him making him chuckle softly and move his hands up to either side of your face, kissing you again but not planning on pulling away anytime soon.

✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿