"This is getting ridiculous!" Ron complained angrily, shoving the book that he had been reading to the side. Besides him, Harry moaned annoyed, and nodded in agreement, shoving his own reading material to the side as well. Hermione, sitting in of the couches, just rolled her eyes at them, ignoring them once again. It had only been a few weeks since they had begun the school in the first place, but Ron and Harry were still bemoaning their fate, and angry at the world for forcing them to be here. Really, Hermione would have thought that they would take it in stride at the very least, but they complained nonstop, and she was beginning to get annoyed with it. Sure, perhaps she was just a mere muggleborn, but if a mere muggleborn could handle all of these traditional classes and rules and be subjected to hours of learning about a society which she had no knowledge of f previously, the others could take it as well. Or at the very least stop being annoying and continuously complaining about it as though they were nothing but toddlers. 

Fred and George, though they had not been forced to, had decided to come anyways. As time continued to go on, Hermione felt her self drifting from Ron and Harry, not that the other two seemed to really notice all that much unless it inconvenienced them, but Hermione was done with those two. They had been complaining non stop about something that was out of all of their control, and yet refused to actually see the merit in the fact that they were even here. The school had been willing to grant them entrance, seemingly happy that the famous blood traitor family was sending their children to learn to have some tact, and with that a half blood and muggle born. Usually, it was not so simple, and especially not for a school like this. Accommodations were made, for though the school was free, it was elite, everyone was trying to get in who had any sense in them. Hermione, having begun to become fed up with their behavior, began hanging out with the Twins more. She had to say, they were much better company. It was a far cry from the constant whining which she often dealt with. 

____

Fleur hummed a song under her breath as she worked. She was wondering how exactly the Malfoy child was handling his new situation. She hoped that the people were helping him settle in. She could not help but feel a bit nervous at not knowing what exactly was going on. Still, she had to be calm about it. She knew that they would help Draco with his nature, and he needed to have help control himself and his newfound magic. Veela magic was incredibly powerful and potent and could cause complications if the one wielding it had no idea what they were doing. Though she was certain that the child was angry with her for stepping in, she knew that it was the best decision to make. 

"What is wrong?" Bill asked softly, coming up to rest his head on her shoulder. 

"I am just wondering how the Malfoy boy is handling himself," She admitted softly. "He had not been expecting a Veela inheritance and I highly doubted that he even was aware of the fact that it was a potential possibility in the first place." She sighed, looking down at the vegetables that she had been cutting previously. Mrs. Weasley had offered to use magic, but Fleur had denied, after all, she needed something to distract herself and this was the perfect opportunity. Cutting things with a sharp knife and not accidentally doing something dangerous was better than allowing her emotions to get a hold of her. 

"I am sure that he will be settling in fine." Fleur sighed but she nodded at Bill's words. She would not have sent the other there if she was not certain that it was the best option, but she still felt anxious. 

"Isn't there some type of way you could get an update on the kid?" A new voice chimed in, and they both glanced at Charlie as he snatched one of the olives from the pile which Fleur had yet to cut up. The Veela glared at him as he popped it in his mouth and stole another. It was a few seconds later when the words echoed into her mind and registered fully. She brightened.

"OF course there is!" She said in a rush, hurrying off to her room, leaving twin looks of confusion from both Bill and Charlie. 

____

Severus was not happy that Draco had been granted to the Weasley's without his permission. He was even less happy that nobody had informed him of the decision. He was the boy's godfather, and by magical law he had more of a right to take the child in than the Weasley's and yet they went behind his back? Such blatant disregard made him angry, even more so when he realized that Dumbledore had agreed and even headed the whole thing. He knew better than to argue with the man directly, of course, but that did not mean that he could not figure out a way to steal the rug from under their feet. While he had not approved of Lucius' treatment of the boy, he knew that Draco would feel more comfortable with him than the Weasleys. 

Needless to say when he had been informed that Draco had been taken to the Veela Realm, he had been beyond furious, glaring at the informant, eyes blazing with inner anger. 

"I am just informing you of what I heard," The other whimpered out softly. Draco...in the Veela realm. This was going to be a slight problem. Not one that Severus could not fix, of course. He would deal with what he needed here in order to obtain guardianship over Draco, anger Dumbledore, surprise that blood traitor family, and then he would head to the Veela realm. He needed to make sure that Draco was okay. While he may not actually take the boy from the Realm, he would make sure that his god child was settling in comfortably, and well suited to his needs. Draco was different from a lot of Veela, and it made Severus anxious that something could happen to the other.

And so help anyone who had helped Draco be placed within the hands of those incompetent Weasleys if anything had happened to his godson.