Chapter 4

Warning: ⚠️Rape⚠️

Laf's POV
"Herc...I like you to but"- he swiftly pressed his lips onto mine. I couldn't believe what was happening...it was like a dream but that's just it. It wasn't. He sat on top of me and put his legs around my waist. (Mind you that Laf is sitting upright against the headboard.) He took both of his hands and put them on the sides of my face and started pecking my lips, he slowly moved down my neck...my chest...my stomach. My heart was racing and I didn't know what to do.

"But what. Did you need to say something?" He said softly. "Herc I...I've never done this before. "I don't care me either, I guess it's a first for both of us." He smirked then continued along my ribs. "Herc please...I'm not ready for this please stop." He looked up at me and situated himself to where he was now sitting next to me. "Hmph. But I even brought a friend..." he pulled a blindfold and two pieces of cloth out of his pockets and immediately I knew what he was doing. "Herc what's wrong with you?!?" I quickly tried to get up before he sat on me again but I got tangled in the sheets. He tied me wrists to the headboard and blindfolded me.

This was NOT my dream come true anymore. "I was on the verge of tears now, and said with a shaky tone "Herc why are you doing this? I thought...I don't know but mon ami I want to kiss you and love you not whoever the hell this is." He froze then put his hands on my chest. "I...I just want you." His right hand started wandering to the seam of my sweats while the left caressed my cheek. He started pulling off my sweats, then my boxers. He did things I didn't think anyone would ever do to me. "Herc I...please...stop!" He slowly moved his hand to my throat, "Go ahead, scream for Alex or John to help you. They won't hear you anyways." I was frightened but luckily I figured a way to outsmart him. "Oh really? Well then maybe it's your turn? I'll tie you up...punish you." This was so wrong but I had to get out somehow. "Haha you've come to your senses I see. He grabbed me by my chin and started harshly kissing me, and I had to play along so I kissed back. "Alright you nasty boy," he let me go then threw himself onto my bed and patted his lap. "My turn. Tie me up." I did so and then put on my sweats and ran to Alex's room. "Laf where you goin!?" I ignored him.

"ALEX PLEASE HELP. JOHN?" I flipped on the light and Alex and John jolted up "Laf? Dude why are you sweating and why are you covered in hickeys?" Alex said still adjusting to the brightness of the room. "Did you and Herc hit it off?" I ran to his bed sobbing "NO ITS THE OPPOSITE! I swear Herc is on something or...I don't know but..." i just broke down and was hysterically crying and was gasping for air. "Oh my god dude!" John rushes over and wrapped me in his arms. Still in shock and terrified I shoved him off. "Holy crap...Laf calm down it'll be alright. It's ok deep breathes." Alex started rubbing my back and John got me some water. "I...i...He, he tied me to the headboard and...and he wasn't himself that's a monster in there." John tied my hair back so it would stop catching tears. "How'd you get here if he tied you up?" Alex asked. "Honestly it happened so fast, I was begging him to stop and he said his turn so I played along, tied him up and ran." Alex put his arm around me and hugged me.

John's POV
When Alex kissed me in the bathroom I was in shock. I mean I guess I kinda got a little hint he was bi but I never really acknowledged it. It's been on my mind ever since. Then tonight Laf runs in and is being what I assume is raped. When he ran in he was COVERED in sweat and he looked he got the life beat out of him. He had hickeys EVERYWHERE and red lines on both of his wrists.

Alex wrapped him in a hug and he calmed down a little bit. "So...is Herc still in there?" I asked gently. "Y-yeah he is." Laf started shaking and I felt horrible.

I mean the poor kid has been through so much this month figuring out he was gay, crushing on Herc, making out with sunflower girl then confessing to Alex he might not even like Herc anymore.

I tapped Alex's shoulder and said "Alex do you wanna check on Herc?" He looked at me put his head on my shoulder and said "This is bull crap. I mean what the hell got into him!?! I'm fixin to go in there and beat his ass." He said through gritted teeth. "Mom ami no just call 911. Please." Laf was still shaking slightly so I got a towel and handed it to him. "Thanks John." He patted himself dry and went out to the couch with me to get some food and water. I grabbed Alex before he went into Herc and Laf's room and whispered "Please be careful." And kissed his cheek, I don't know what I was thinking but I liked it.

I grabbed another cup of water for Laf and brought out a surprise I was going to save till tomorrow morning. I grabbed Laf's hand and felt the shaking and I just sat there for a minute before spilling the surprise. "Hey Laf Alex is going in to check on Herc and 911 was called." He took a deep breath and said thanks. "Anyways I brought this home today as a surprise from the aquarium." I held out a baby turtle and Laf's eyes sparkled he stopped shaking and held it and snuggled it for like a straight 5 minutes. By then the cops were here along with an ambulance that they wheeled Herc into.

It is currently 1:06 am and I haven't written on here in like 1 year and a half please don't judge if I've lost my touch. Btw I'm Ashlyn ✌️

Their shooting starsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara