Chapter 5

Alex's POV
He kissed my cheek...John. Kissed my cheek. SCORE-HAMILTON! Awww I knew that man loved me!

Ok just go in and get Herc easy peasy! As I walked in I saw how messed up Laf's room was and then I saw him. That son of a bit** who fuc*** up my best buddy. "So. You decided to just randomly screw Laf. The poor kid came to us screaming and crying and SHAKING." Herc slowly looked up, his wrists still tied to the headboard. "Eh he liked it, and so did I." He liked his lips and seductively said "Are you next Mr. Hamilton?" That wasn't even CLOSE to attractive. "Oh heeelll no. You're going to jail Herc. I don't care weather you're on drugs or were drugged or not. That's my friend in there! You just SCREWED UP HIS LIFE YOU HEAR ME?" Once I realized I was yelling I cooled off a bit.

I walked over to him and he said "Cmon untie me you won't! Are you being a little pus** just like that little baguette in there?" He laughed, I leaned over him and whispered "Don't you EVER call my buddy that again? Got it? Or there WILL be consequences." As I started to untie him he moaned "Yes daddy. I'll be ready for the...consequences." And winked at me. "Oh that's it bi***" I punched him right in the lip. Once I heard the cops and ambulances here I got him out and took him to them.

One of the police asked what happened and if I knew anything so I simply replied "Yes sir I do. One of my friends was being sexually assaulted by this man after he asked him multiple times to stop. He never had consent and once he got free from him he ran into me and my friends room shaking and sweaty, he was crying and screaming for us to help him." He was taking notes as I was speaking then he said "Alright sir one last question.

May I speak to the victim?" I quickly stepped in front of him and said "No sir, sorry sir he's just a young boy and is traumatized; he needs to rest and I'll drive him to the station tomorrow for an interview, is that ok?" He nodded and said "Sure sir, may I have your name?" I kindly responded with "Yes sir It's Alexander Hamilton." He said goodbye and the flashing lights faded. I went inside grabbed a beer then went and just sat on the front porch.

Laf's POV
I don't know. I don't know what happened, why it happened, everything. I just...ugh.

"Hey guys I think I'm gonna head to bed." I said as I stood up. "You can sleep I'm my bed tonight and I'll sleep on the couch." Said John with a soft tone.

"Thanks John, ok g'night. Hey have you seen Alex?" I said before heading off, "Actually no I haven't. I saw him head outside when the cops got here though. I'll go check out front." John got up and walked over to the front door as he reached for the handle Alex opened it from the other side. "Oh hey John." He said as his cheeks got red, he put his hand on the back of his neck and I chuckled. "Hey Alex Im heading to bed, I'm sleeping in Johns bed and he's sleeping on the couch." Alex walked over to me and put his hand on my face "Ok, also we're here for you and you're amazing." I looked at his other hand and his knuckles were bleeding like crazy. "Oh my gosh mom ami your hand!" John ran over and grabbed his arm. "Alex good lord what did you do!?!" Alex examined his hand and said "I punched that son of a"- I cut him off and said "GUN. Son of a gun." We laughed then John pat my head and said "Ok Laf you go to bed we got this." I nodded rubbed my eye,went to Alex's room and snuggled into Johns bed.

'Margarita' that was the first thing the mat popped into my head. 'My phone...it's in my room.' There was no way I was going to get it. But Peggy...I'm going. I got outta bed and walked to my room, I peered in and walked to my nightstand where my phone was sitting. I dared not to look over at the bed, for I knew I would just break down again. I ran back into Johns room and laid myself down on the bed and pulled the sheets over me.

                                  Margarita 🌻
                                        2:17
Hey Peggy it's Lafayette, something horrible happened. If you're awake are you free to call? If not I understand!              -Lafayette

She didn't respond within a few minutes so I turned my ringer on and went to bed. About 30 minutes later she responded

                                   Margarita 🌻
                                         2:48
Yeah I'm up I was taking a midnight shower 🚿 anyways yes I'm always up to call! How bout video call?
-Margarita 🌻

For sure! Let me just turn on my lamp. 💕
-Lafayette

We then video chatted for a few hours and I told her everything. It was like she understood how I felt, and she was truly listening the entire time. "Hey Peggy?" She squirmed in her blanket then said "Yes?" In a little sleepy tone. "I wanted to say thank you, you were really listening that entire time." She smiled "Well I mean you're my friend that's what I'm here for!" She laughed a little then we said our goodbyes and went to sleep.

John's POV
"Hey have you seen Alex?" Alex. He's my best friend...but honestly he's kinda growing on me. "Actually no I haven't. I saw him head outside when the cops got here though. I'll go check out front." Sure enough he was out there, and when he walked in he started blushing and acting all awkward. He walked over to Laf and told him night, then turned to face me. "Yes?"

We made eye contact then he noticed the turtle. "John. Did you bring home a turtle?" He sounded like an annoyed parent and it was kinda cute. I quietly responded "Maaayyybbbeee? Can we keep him can we keep him can we keep him?!? Pleeaassee?" He gave me that look that says 'Absolutely not!' "C'mon Alex pleeeaasssseee!" He rolled his eyes and walked over to me. "Really John? Does he even have a name?" I squealed "Yes! His name is Sir Lettuce the 3rd!" Alex put his hand over his face "oh my god John. Why the 3rd?" I looked at him, stood up then held him in the air and said "Because it's dignified!" I sat back down and put my head on Alex's shoulder and shoved the turtle in his face. "Pleeeaaasssee!" Alex looked deep into my eyes then at my lips... "Ugh fine, but YOU'RE taking care of it not me." "YES THANK YOU ALEX!"

"Anyways tonight was weird." Alex gave me a confused look. "Well I guess it wasn't really confusing just more like...eventful." Alex nodded. I put the turtle in his habitat which was in the kitchen at the time. "So...now what? You wanna catch up on some shows?" Alex threw the blanket over both of us then softly said "Sure." I looked at him and just stared for a few seconds taking in every little detail on his face, the freckles, the dimples, the eyebrows, the birth marks, and the scars.

He looked at me and said "Ok there's a few options here, for the shows there's The Office, or 911...and for movies there's, your favorite,
The Princess Bride"- I immediately pointed to the tv and said "THE PRINCESS BRIDE!" He tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and very gently whispered "As you wish" which is a quote from the movie. At the bad parts I would grab his arm arm and he'd say something like "Haha you're so cute when you do that" granted he would mumble it, I pretended to not hear him and continue to watch the movie.

He looked at me during a kiss scene and pulled my hair out of the ponytail and started running his fingers through it. "Really Alex. You know that makes me fall asleep!" I said playfully. "Yeeaahh I know..."

Alright it's currently 12:12 and this chapter was honestly really hard to write. Anyways Ashlyn out!