22

*cough* so I may or may not have lost my Wattpad password and Couldn't recover my account.

But I found it so all is well, please forgive me.

————————

Fading.

What a weird word.
You could use it to describe many things.

For example....

A relationship could have been fading.

A color could be faded.

Hope.

Jin's hope was fading.

He watched as the male in front of him began fading just like the lover to his right.

Or the lover he thought was to his right.

Jin turned away from the front of him to look to his side. All he saw was a silhouette and he could tell it was Namjoon. He didn't understand why all this was happening. Things were going too fast.

Namjoon didn't know that he could barely be seen is what Jin thought because the younger seemed so calm.

"Yoongi, ghost cant cry....why are you crying?" Namjoon's voice....echoed.

His voice sounded far even though he was right there. He sounded so distant.

Yoongi didn't respond to him, just sat there staring at the ground. Yoongi was still upset.

"What's going on?" Jimin's voice could be heard trembling off to the side. "Come on guys this joke isn't funny" he says, crossing his arms.

Jimin didn't know.

Jin didn't know what was happening either if he was being honest. Didn't know why his love was almost gone. Didn't know why he felt such a deep pain in his heart. Jin began coughing again and it wouldn't stop.

Jin looked to Namjoon once again. He couldn't even see his face or body anymore just a slight shadow. He watched, holding his throat as he coughed, as the shadows hand moved into a waving position.

That's when Seokjin blacked out.
——————-

The next chapter will be the last chapter!

I know this chapter was a bit confusing but next chapter all will be explained I promise.

The reason for this chapter being so short as well is that the next chapter will be the longest chapter in this book so get ready :)