5

Jin couldn't breathe.

It felt as if his lungs were closing in on him. With how much he was coughing you would think he'd cough up an organ or two. His best friend Taehyung sat next to him in his bed holding up tissues to Jin's mouth.

Jin coughed into the tissue and his eyes widened at what he saw. A blood splotch had started to sink through the tissue. "Hyung, you need to go to a hospital." Taehyung suggested.

"Ill be fi-" A cough interrupted Jin's sentence and he could taste the iron flavor of his blood. "Ill be fine." He finishes. "Just go to work Tae. Ill call if I need you."

"Okay..." Taehyung hesitantly stood up and Jin listened until he heard the front door close.

Jin rolls over in bed and painfully coughs once more. "You're not fine." Another voice startled Jin awake. He turned slowly to see a male standing by the foot of his bed. This man looked oddly familiar to Jin.

"I'm calling the cops." Jin warns, reaching to grab his phone.

"Wouldn't be the first time someone calls the cops on me." The male sits on the edge of Jin's bed and stared at the shivering man holding a small smartphone. "Scared? Me too." The male speaks once more.

Jin watches as the man in front of him pulls out a photo and holds it side by side to his face. "Recognize me now?"

Seokjin scanned the photo and the man in front of him. That photo is the same one of the man who died long ago but it was the exact resemblance to the man in front of him.

Before Jin could call the police, he started having another coughing fit. "You should take a minute to count your blessings." Jin didn't understand what he meant by that but he ignored it and coughed all the blood into a tissue.

"Who are you?" Jin managed to ask.

"Kim Namjoon. Far from alive. Nice to meet you."

Who knew a dimpled smile could change someone's life.

-

VIDEO HINTS. WATCH IT.

that will be the only hint I give out for a long time so ;)

Anyone who can guess what happens will get a shoutout at the end of the book.