3

Jin couldn't sleep at all.

The thunder from outside boomed making Seokjin want to hide under his covers. Ever since he was little he never liked loud noises, it gave him so much anxiety. His mom used to sing to him but it never worked.

Jin had thought of running over to Yoongi's apartment put he barely knew the male. Another boom of thunder shook the ground and this time Jin jumped up from his bed. He frantically looked through his closet and multiple drawers for some headphones or ear muffs but when he couldn't find any he broke into tears.

This moment gave him flashbacks to when he would hide in the corner of his room and wait out the storm or until his tears put him to sleep. Seokjin looked around his room for his phone so he could text Taehyung to come get him but he couldn't find his phone either.

Suddenly, A creak echoed through the room. Jin turned to see that his door was slightly opened. Maybe he had left it like that? Jin walked towards the door and heard a familiar, faint melody.

He walked out his room and the music started to become more clearer. He turned on the main lights. In the middle of his living room there was a wooden box, the Ouija board, and the music box. All laid out neatly.

Of course this scared him but ghost aren't real. "There has to be a logical explanation for this." Jin told himself. Another sound of thunder erupted to which he jumped.

He got on his knees near the three items and waited till the music box shut off. He then opened the wooden box which held many photos. Seokjin picked up one photo which was a picture of a man smiling wide.

Jin's heart start to beat so fast

Jin's heart start to beat so fast. This man was unbelievably attractive. Seokjin stared at the photo, totally oblivious that the storm had stopped. Underneath the photo it had a caption written very sloppily.

My last day :) I'm happy now.

Jin was confused as to what the caption meant. He places down the photo as his eyes wandered towards the Ouija board. Jin looked up at the clock. It was almost 4 am.

He opened the box to the board game and pulled it out. Jin placed his hand on the triangle and took a deep breath. "Is anyone here?"

After a few seconds the triangle began moving to the word yes. Suddenly, Jin had remembered Yoongi saying a man had died in this apartment. This made him think back to the photo and the caption under it.

"Are you the man in the photo?"

Y e s

Jin was shook.

No he didn't believe in ghost. He was probably just putting too much pressure on the triangle. That was one of the worse excuses ever.

"What's your name?" Jin decided to ask.

K i m N a m j o o n

Jin was almost tempted to close the game and throw it out the window but he was also very interested in this. "You are a very attractive man." No response.

"How old are you?" Jin asked.

2 3

"How did you die?" This was a scary question for Jin to be asking a damn game alone at 4 am. Jin already knew the answer from Yoongi.

S o r r y

Jin raised his eyebrows in confusion. That didn't answer his question. "Um well. Goodbye." He decides to close out the game.

No

The triangle was supposed to move to goodbye but instead it moved to no. "Goodbye." Jin repeats a little louder.

S t a y

The music box next to him went off again, startling him. He started to feel the triangle move again causing Jin to look down at the board.

T a l k

And then everything faded to black.

°
°
°

I apologize for any spelling mistakes.

Sorry for the delay in updates. Please forgive me.

If you are having thoughts of suicide please call the suicide hotline.

Call 1-800-273-8255
Available 24 hours everyday

If you feel uncomfortable talking on the phone, they also have an online chat. As someone who has called this hotline multiple times, they have helped me from several suicide attempts. I can't promise that it will help you but please give it a try. I care for all my readers very much.