4

Quick note: Guys, I try my best to update as fast as I can. Please understand that I have school, studying, dance rehearsals and performances, plus therapy sessions. I mostly tired most days. I do see your messages for me to update in my inbox. I promise if I'm not going to update for a very long time I will let you know :)

-

Jin woke up to a knocking on his door. He realized that he was still laying on the floor in the living room. The sun was shining through the blinds indicating that it was morning. Seokjin looked up to the clock to see it was 11 am. He sighed and got up ignoring the cracking sound his back makes.

Seokjin made his way to the door and opened it slightly. There was a man wearing a very casual attire and had a letter in his hand. "Mail for Kim Seokjin?" This is when Jin opened the door a bit more and grabbed the letter. This man had black hair and really nice dimples. He also had a name tag which read the name:

Kim Namjoon.

"Thank you." Jin says and was about to close the door when this Namjoon character spoke up.

"Talk to you later." Was the last thing the male said before walking away from Jin's door.

Jin raised an eyebrow of confusion before shutting his door. He quickly ran towards his window to see there was no sign of Namjoon.

There was also no mail truck.

Seokjin shrugged before sitting on his couch, giving wary eyes towards the Ouija board. He opens the letter that didn't have a name or place on where it's coming from.

12:00 Midnight. Alone. Play. Talk.

Jin probably read those words about ten times. It sounded like something straight out of a horror movie. Seokjin heard another knock on his door so he set the letter down and went to open the door.

Standing there was another mailman in an actual uniform. "Mail for Kim Seokjin." The man said in a monotone voice holding up many letters.

"I just got my mail?" Jin addresses.

"From who? I'm the only mailman around this neighbourhood." The mailman reached into his pocket and pulled out a badge identifying that he was the mailman for this apartment complex. Most people have mail boxes at the main office but when Seokjin first moved in he requested to have his given straight to him.

"His name was Kim Namjoon." Jin says trying to remember the other man who showed up at his door.

The mailman chuckles.

"Sir, Kim Namjoon has been dead for a year now."

°
°
°

Sorry for such a short chapter. This is more of a filler chapter.