19

Tag yourself I'm me being the coryxkenshin of Wattpad.

I'm back loves 💕 I have decided and the person to be finishing this book is none other than.........ME! I explain why at the end of this chapter 💕💕

Listen to the song, y'all already know it relates to the chapter :)
—————-
Pacing....

That's all Jin was doing.

Back and forth.
Back and forth.

"Would you stop you're freaking me out".

Jin glared at the almost transparent ghost who was leaning on the wall. "I'm freaking YOU out? You're fucking disappearing right in front of my eyes."

Namjoon gave Jin a sad look, "Jin, I need to tell you som-"

Before Namjoon could speak he was interrupted by Seokjin beginning to cough loudly. Jin put his sleeve into his mouth and watched as blood soaked his sweater. It was terrifying for the both of them. Jin started at his hand which looked paler and bluer than usual.

Jin stumbles before collapsing on the floor with a deep breath, immediately worrying Namjoon. Namjoon helped him stand and then proceeded to sit him on the bed.

Jin stares at his lover with pure fear in his eyes and Namjoon wasn't sure why.

"Joon". Seokjin says softly. "Your whole aura is red".

Seokjin was terrified to say the least. He had never seen Namjoon fully red before and immediately thought it was because of him. He watched as Namjoon sighed heavily before turning around and counting backwards from 10.

"A-are you mad at me?"

"Yes! I'm fucking angry with you!" Namjoon yells, turning back to Jin.

The thing was Jin remembered something important. Red aura didn't mean angry or mad.

It meant hatred.

Tears began rolling down Jin's cheek. Namjoon hates him and he didn't know why. Was it because he let Yoongi destroy the music box? He didn't know and that's what made him cry harder.

What Jin didn't realize though was that since Namjoon was fading, it was hard to see the light pink aura through the red.

"Hyung, why are you crying?" Namjoon asks, sitting next to Jin.

"You hate me. You hate me and that's why you're leaving. You're leaving me. I'm gonna be alone and it's my fault. I'm so sorry Joon. I'm sor-"

Jin was cut off with a light kiss but the sad part was he could barely feel it now.

"You're right. I hate you but I also adore and love you so damn much. Can I tell you what I was going to tell you earlier." Namjoon says.

Jin nods although he was beyond confused.

Namjoon hesitates before speaking.

"Jin, you're dying".

Jin stared at Namjoon before giggling "Stop joking". He realized it wasn't a joke when Namjoon kept a straight face.

"And I fucking hate you for it. I hate that you're just letting your body die but I hate myself for not being able to prevent it. I love you Jin. So much that it physically hurts me as crazy as that seems. I'm not leaving you because I hate you, I'm fading because you're dying." Namjoon tried placing his hand on Jin's just to see it sadly slip through. "You loved me Jin. The first person to love me and you're dying. So although I may have completed what I stayed here for. I'm still incomplete. I want you to love me forever but when you pass peacefully.....your memory is gone and you start a new. That didn't happen to me because I died far from peacefully".

Jin was listening to every word Namjoon said but he couldn't process it. He just couldn't. Even though he was still alive he felt just as dead as Namjoon.

"That's why Yoongi didn't want anyone loving me. My spirit was trapped in this house since my task was incomplete. Yoongi didn't want me to go. He wasn't ready to let go. I was his best friend but when I died Yoongi yelled at this apartment everyday. Everyday. Until one day he just stopped. He couldn't handle it Jin." Namjoon continues.

"What does that mean?" Seokjin was scared of the answer.

"Jin, Yoongi died two months after me."

————-

If I'm gonna be finishing this story you best BELIEVE I'm bout to make these last few chapters action pact.

I'm back my loves to finish this book. This book is like a baby to me and even though I thought about it I just couldn't hand off this book to anyone else.

Get ready for more plot twists, angst, and tear jerking moments ;)