2

Seokjin stared at the Ouija board that was sat on the table. Unfortunately, his staring contest with the game was cut short when a voice interrupted him.

"Hyung, the board isn't going anywhere." Taehyung points out.

"I wish it would. It doesn't pay the rent here." Jin fires back.

Taehyung snickers and stands up before walking towards the board game. "Just one session." The younger opens the lid and the box reveals a board with letters and numbers accompanied with the words yes and no.

Jin regrets telling Taehyung about this board Yoongi had given him because the second he got off the phone with Taehyung, the boy was right at his door.

Taehyung takes out the board game and places it on the table before sliding the box away. He also takes out a wooden triangle with a circular glass in the middle. Taehyung places his fingers on the wooden triangle and glanced up at Jin.

Jin sighs and puts his fingers on the other side. They start to move their fingers in circles as Taehyung asked "is anyone there?" They stopped and waited for a response.

Slowly the triangle started moving to yes. "Taetae, stop it." Seokjin begged his friend. Taehyung shook his head with wide eyes.

"It isn't me."

Jin can tell when his friend is being serious and this is one of those times. The triangle finally had the word yes centered in the metal glass.

"Is Jin gonna die soon?" Taehyung asked and Jin was shocked that he would even ask that kind of question.

The triangle started moving to slowly spell out the word 'protect'. "Protect who?" Jin finally worked up the courage to ask his own question. The triangle began to spell out the word 'you'.

Taehyung looked up at Jin and smirked. "Casper the friendly ghost has fallen for your looks." Jin laughs before taking his hands off the triangle.

"This game is stupid. Its obviously you trying to scare me." Jin says as he crosses his arms.

"Hyung! You're not supposed to take your fingers off till you say goodbye." Taehyung complains, taking his own hands off.

"Well I bid you and this game a goodbye. I'm going to sleep. Please lock the door behind you since you earned yourself a spare key months ago." Jin says before going to his bed.

Little did he know that a certain person waited for the day Seokjin would speak to them once more.

°
°
°
Sorry for any spelling mistakes.

Sorry for the short chapter. My week was full of dance performances and I'm just tired.