21

The song correlates with the chapter :)
-

"Are you Min Yoongi?"

Yoongi stares at the two police officers in front of him with a blank face. Why were they at his house at 3:36 am?  He's pretty sure he put back the jacket he was planning to steal from the store.

Yoongi nodded his head just wishing to go back to sleep. One of the officers took off his cap and sighed heavily. "Do you know Kim Namjoon?"

"Yes, what happened? I swear whatever her broke I'll pay fo-"

"He was found dead in his apartment three hours ago. You were third on his emergency contact list....."

The officers voice faded out. Yoongi couldn't hear him over beat of his heart racing. His best friend. Namjoon was his best friend. He can't die. He's not allowed to. Someone's wrong.

He's not dead.

Yoongi pushed through the officers alerting them immediately. Yoongi walked up to Namjoon's apartment door and started banging loudly. "Joon, open up! This joke isn't funny! Namjoon!" He banged on the door even harder to only be pulled back by the two officers.

The door to his best friends apartment opens and Yoongi almost smiles.

Almost.

It immediately turned into a frown when he sees Namjoon's mom with a box of things, sobbing as she walks out the house.

Yoongi manages to break free of the officers hold and charges into the place. And that's when he saw it. There was no body. Just a detective with a blood stained knife with gloves on and a opened journal saying on the floor next to him.

This can't be happening.

Once reality hits him, his vision becomes blurry with tears. His breathing begins to speed up and he could feel a powerful panic attack coming.

Luckily it was cut off with complete darkness.
-

Yoongi felt tears stroll down his cheeks as he stared at his old best friend fading away. It was like he was dying again but this time Yoongi was there to watch.

"You lost every single right to be my friend" Yoongi repeats. It was like he was going crazy. Yoongi has never felt so lonely before even with his old friend standing right in front of him.

He sobbed.

Yoongi felt his body fall to the ground on his knees as he began to sob into his hands. All the years him and Namjoon were came flooding into his brain at a high speed. It hurt. All the laughter, gone in a day. Memories bring back Namjoon and he hated that.

It was like they were alive again but not at all. All of a sudden Yoongi felt warmth wrap around his body. It had to be Jin or Jimin.

That's what he thought.

Yoongi looks up to see his best friend hugging him while crying as well. It made no sense. Ghosts weren't able to cry. So why were they crying?

"Every minute of every hour I missed you" Yoongi whispered to Namjoon. "You left m-"

Jimin interrupts Yoongi with something that shocks them all.

"Yoongi, you're fading too..."

-

I know this edit is a tad late but I genuinely could not finish this chapter because believe it or not it made me cry everytime (I thought about some personal things every time I tried writing this) I tried but finally I did it.

Stay safe loves ❤️