1

Jin sighs as he gets home from work. He hooks his bike up to the apartment building's bike rack and fishes for his keyed in his pocket.

As he was about to unlock his door he hears another door open. Jin turns around to see a small male walking out his apartment. "Good afternoon." Seokjin greets with a bow.

The male had blonde hair and a bandana wrapped around it. He seemed a bit younger than Jin.

The stranger turns towards Jin and his eyes widen. "Hello. You live here?" The male points to Jin's apartment room door. Seokjin nods with a smile.

"Well my name's Jimin." Jimin greets and shakes Jin's hand. "I'm surprised they let you live in there."

Seokjin furrows his eyebrows in confusion. "Why?" Jimin coughs and turns towards the room number next to Jin's.

"Ask him. I must go. Tell him that Jimin sent you. His name is Yoongi." And with that Jimin quickly fled. Jin goes up to the apartment door Jimin spoke about and hesitantly knocked.

The door freaked open just slightly to wear Jin could see only darkness. "What?"groggy voice says from behind the door.

"Um hello! I'm your neighbor in apartment 221-" The door slams in Jin's face. "I just have a few questions. Jimin sent me!" Jin yells.

He hears a few locks unlock and door swings open. "Come in." Jin walks in the house to see it was lit up by only candles and lamps. The door shuts behind him.

In front of him was another small man but he seemed much older than jimin. This man had black hair and bags under his eyes. Seokjin's eyes follow the male as he sits on the couch and gestures for Jin to sit. This must be the Yoongi Jimin spoke about.

Jin sits on the couch and it was silent for about five minutes. "Okay. I'm guessing you know who Jimin is. Anyway, Jimin said it was weird that they let me stay in 221. Why is that?"

"Because a man commited suicide in there." Yoongi says bluntly. Jin could see the sadness in Yoongi's eyes, hinting that the certain man had some kind of friendship with Yoongi.

"May I ask why?" Jin asked.

"Simple. No one loved him. His mom didn't. His past lovers didn't." Yoongi speaks as he puts his feet up on the coffee table. This explains the sentence engraved on the music box.

Yoongi laughs and Jin hums in confusion. "It's funny because your looks match the exact person he would be interested in."

"Yoongi, did you know this person?"

All laughter ceased. "He was my childhood friend. I have something for you." Jin watched as Yoongi looks in the drawers attached to his coffee table. He pulls out a Ouija board and Jin jumps up.

"Hell no! I don't believe in ghost." Jin protested against using the board.

"If you don't believe in ghost then you shouldn't be scared to use it, Jin hyung."

Seokjin froze and stared at Yoongi. How did he know his name and that he was older? Yoongi laughs and shoves the board into a speechless Jin's hands.

"I don't feel like talking anymore. Have fun." Yoongi pushes Jin out his apartment and slams the door.

Jin looks at his apartment room and feels a wave of fear.

°
°
°
Apologies for any spelling or grammar mistakes.

You guys and your theories haha. The theories are close but not close enough.