10

-Seokjin's POV-

"Namjoon, how exactly did you...die?" Seokjin and Namjoon have been talking all night while Jin played with the gold necklace around his neck. They were both laying in the bed face to face. It was about around 1 am and it had recently started raining.

Jin heard Namjoon sigh before he spoke. "Suicide. Knife to the heart." Namjoon says bluntly with sad eyes.

"Why did you do it?" There were some things Jin wanted to know and his curiosity was getting the best of him.

"No one loved me. I had about 10 exes and every single one of them broke up with me after a week or two. I just wanted someone to protect and give my love to. Someone who was genuine."

Jin played with Namjoon's hair, deciding not to ask anymore questions. He was about to fall asleep when the sound of thunder boomed.

He suddenly jumped up at the sound, startling Namjoon who was still laying in the same position. Jin got up to close the curtains before lightning would flash. He laid back down and faced Namjoon once again.

"Don't like thunderstorms?" Namjoon questioned. Jin shook his head no before whimpering at another sound of thunder.

Seokjin felt as Namjoon pulled him closer, his face now squished against the male's chest. It was comforting. Namjoon placed one of his hands on Jin's visible ear before mumbling the word "sleep."

---

The next morning Jin woke up to a cold empty bed. The music box on the night stand playing softly. "Namjoon?" Jin called out but there was no response.

He got out of bed and decided to change out of his pyjamas into a pink shirt with ripped jeans and a pink cap.

He wanted to go the library to learn more about the afterlife and the paranormal. At first he didn't believe in that stuff because it was stupid in his mind but once he saw Namjoon stab himself and not bleed out, his mind drastically changed.

He grabbed a black bag and began to head out the door until his stomach growled. He took a look at his fridge before shaking his head, knowing there was no food in there.

The money Namjoon gave him was only enough for him to pay his rent. He could sell the necklace but when he looked at it he couldn't bring himself to do it.

He walked out his door, locking it behind him after.

It was a quick ride to the library on his bike. Once he got there he saw a sign on the door which read "Now hiring."

Jin entered the library and walked up to the front desk. The man running the desk had a casual white shirt and skinny jeans on. His name tag said "Jung Hoseok."

"Hi, are there any history books on like the paranormal and stuff?" Seokjin asked politely.

"I think so. Maybe in the 3A section." Hoseok pointed over to his quoted section. Seokjin mumbled a quick thank you before speed walking to the section.

He scanned over each book until he found one labeled "Ghost past." He hesitantly picked up the book before walking over to a seat, a quick cough escaping through his mouth.

He started to read through all the nonsense which wasn't helping him at all. That was until he read a paragraph that related to his situation.

A person who has died could remain on earth if they have an incomplete task to handle. If you can see and talk to one, that spirit may have an attachment to you which may include the following: Adoration, attraction, hatred, protection, or is looking to scare. Pay attention to how they may act around you. Every ghost has an aura around one of their hands. The aura may show why that are attached to you. (Flip to page 35 for aura information)

Seokjin immediately flipped to that page and read the information given to him.

If you notice a pink aura it is most likely adoration. If it's blue, that would be attraction. Cliche but if it's red it would show as hatred. If white, this ghost may be there to show protection to you. If they want to scare you, there is no aura. There can also be a mixture of auras-

Jin's reading was cut off when three boys sit at the same table as Jin. Two of them were smoking which wasnt allowed in the library. Unluckily, there was four chairs. Jin was the fourth person.

"It's one of those supernatural freaks who thinks that shit is real." One of the boys say, the others laughing along.

Seokjin shuts the book, about to get ready to leave when the one man besides him takes hold onto his wrist. Right as Jin was about to ask the man politely to let go of him, the man takes his ciggerate and burns Jin's arm causing Seokjin to almost scream in pain.

"Thanks I needed an ash tray anyway." He jokes but Jin shakes his arm from the mans hold.

That's when the chair Jin was sitting in a few minutes ago flew towards the back of the library, causing a loud bang against the crack window it was thrown into.

"What the fuck?" One of the men at the table say. 

Jin took this time to grab his stuff and run out the library, for getting completely to check out the book in his hand. Once he made it outside, he looked at the burn mark on his wrist which stung pretty badly almost bringing him to tears.

Once he made it back to his home, he placed his bookbag down and headed straight to the bathroom to take care of the mark.

"Holy pepperoni shine on me!" Jin screamed in shock when he saw Namjoon sat on the sink counter.

"Let me see it." Namjoon gestures to Jin's wrist and Jin stuck out his arm to him. Namjoon held onto Jin's arm gently, analyzing the burn.

Jin was looking at something totally different.

There was a mixture of a white and pink aura around Namjoon's pale hands.

-

A LONG CHAPTER WHOO

I apologize for any spelling mistakes. And the book Ghost past is just a book I made up. I don't think its a real book. Probably.