16

"Are you sure you don't want us to prescribe so medicine?" The doctor asked, writing something on her clipboard.

"No thank you." Jin smiles before exiting.

Nothing was wrong with him. They couldn't find anything that be the cause of his body pain and constantly coughing up blood.

Everything has gotten worse since Namjoon left. This was his last day to turn in the money. It was either that or do something with Sejun. He didn't have much options.

Seokjin left the doctor's office and began heading home. As he was walking, he saw a buisness man speed walking as if he was in a rush. Soon he saw a fifty dollar bill fly out of the man's pocket.

Jin quickly picked up the bill and started running towards the man. "Sir, you dropped this." Jin said, panting.

The man turns around and looks Jin up and down. "Thank you. What is your name?" The man asks, searching through his wallet.

Jin didn't see a reason for the older man to know his name but he still said it. "Kim Seokjin."

"Okay, 800 dollar check written to Kim Seokjin."

Jin's eyes widen as he furiously shook his head. "This is too much. I don't need the money sir." That was a total lie but Jin couldn't find the heart to take the check.

"We need more honest people in this world. Please take the check." Jin smiles and hesitantly taking the check before bowing. He mumbles a thank you to the man and watched as the male waved a slight goodbye before running to wherever he had to go.

-

After about an hour of trying to cash in the check, Seokjin immediately ran to the library. He gave a wave to Hoseok before looking around the library for Sejun.

Jin soon found him finishing up his conversation with a co-worker. Jin took out the exact money to give to Sejun. He found it quite weird that he was supposed to give the money to an official authority but didn't think too much about it.

"Here. Take the money." Jin shoved the money into Sejun's hand.

"Ah thank you Seokjin. How about we speak about the situation in my office?" Sejun points to a room in the far back of the library that barely had people in it.

"Why can't we speak about it here?" Jin asked suspiciously.

"Its a private conversation."

-

Seokjin stared at his ex best friend who sat behind the desk. "The camera caught footage of those men burning you." Sejun says, sounding mostly bored. "Would you like to press charges?"

Seokjin shakes his head immediately. "No thank you. I'll survive. If that's all, ill be going now." Seokjin began to stand up when a hand gripped his own.

Seokjin was quick to snatch his hand away. "Don't touch me." He glared at Sejun before walking out the office.

As Jin was leaving the library he took a good look at Hoseok who was scanning somebody's books. I smile was worn on his face but so was a bruise. There was a scratch on his cheek and a bruise just below his lip.

Maybe he fell.
-

Jin went out to buy grocery with the last 200 dollars he had. Jin busted into his apartment with a bright smile on his face. "Namjoonie, you won't believe what happened today!" He called throughout the house, putting the grocery on the floor.

That's when his smile disappeared.

"Namjoon, please. I wanna tell you about my day." Tears started welling up in the corners of his eyes. Seokjin started walking to look for Namjoon but forgot about the grocery he just put down in front of him causing Jin to trip and hit his elbow on the tile floor.

Seokjin felt something warm grab his elbow and through blurry vision he saw a hand surrounded in a white glow.