So, he can push and pull objects in. Is that all he can do? This would be so much easier if I just could remember everything.

"I thought there would have been more of a fight from the great Otoko clan, but I guess my assumptions have left me disappointed." He said as his eyes stared down my own.

"Where's the other useless Otoko? I figured he would have been here to aid your side?" He said as my clone glared at him.

"I'm your opponent, not him. He's busy helping bring peace to the chaos you've created." She growled as he chuckled.

"I do apologize." He said, as he raised his hand.

"Feel the pain." He spoke as I rolled my eyes.

"If I have to hear one more damn pain pun, I may just croak myself." My clone spoke as I nodded in agreement. I began to slowly make my way around the battle, blending in with the debris and rubble. I tried my hardest to get close to Pein, while my clone tried to distract him.

"A clone." He said as I saw her poof away. I fused my fist with chakra again as I charged towards him.

"Damn right." I growled as I went for my punch again. My fist collided with his face, causing him to fly backwards.
"And here I thought you'd be harder to fight than this." I said with a chuckle. Before my eyes could comprehend what happened next, Pein came flying towards me with a knife. I prepared myself for an impact that never came. I heard the clash of kunai's, and a flash of silver locks. I was suddenly scooped up in the arms of the Copycat ninja, Kakashi Hatake himself. I let out a sigh of relief as we bounced behind a wall far away from Pein.

"I should have known you'd be reckless enough to do something like this." He said with a sigh, looking at me with a worried eye.

"And yet, you're here being reckless with me." I said as he let out a chuckle.

"Unfortunately, I doubt I could live with myself if I let something happened to you." He said.
"I thought I told you to stay with the rest of the villagers."

"When have I ever listened?" I questioned making him sigh.
"Shadow clone jutsu." I spoke as another clone of mine flew off, earning a look from Kakashi.

"What...? We shouldn't just fly back in." I said.
"Not without a plan of attack."

"Right." He replied, sending his own clone out there.

"I don't like this... they are here for Naruto..." I said as he nodded.

"We won't let them get to him, okay? But, for right now, we just need to focus on assessing the situation and reporting back to Lady Tsunade." He said as I nodded.

"Right." I said as I slumped against the hard rock behind us.

"I wish I could just remember, then it would be a little easier to kick his ass." I groaned in annoyance.

"Well, all we can focus on is what you do know; can we work on that?" Kakashi asked, as he put his hand on my shoulder.

"Alright, I've obtained a bit of information, so do try and keep up." I said as he smirked under his mask.

"So far I learned this Pein has the ability to push and pull with a force from his hands. Stabbing doesn't do too much, unfortunately, and he knows of my capabilities as well which leaves us at a bit of a disadvantage." I spoke as Kakashi took in the information.
"He also needs a new catch phrase, because if I have to hear 'feel the pain' one more time, I might just die of annoyance." I joked, causing Kakashi to roll his eye.