I checked myself for the last time in the mirror, and headed downstairs after picking my phone and purse.

Descending down a fleet of stairs, my eyes fell on the gentlemen, waiting in the living room, all dressed up.

"Ohhh! My babysis and her baby is looking so beautiful."- Jin oppa said while lightly pulling my head and placing a warm kiss on my temple.
"Seems like Jimin is taking good care of peaches."- commented hobi oppa .

"Ofcourse....I will always do the best for my cutiepie and her little kookie."- Jimin oppa replied ,while hugging me from behind.

"Let's go.."- Yoongi oppa said getting up and stepping towards the main door.

But my voice calling them, made them pause their steps and turn towards me.
"Do I really have to go???"- I asked with nervousness written all over my face.
" Yes y/n....Mr. Jeon has invited all of us.... specially you.
He got enraged at Jungkook, when he heard about your divorce. He even apologized to dad, in place of his son."- Joonie oppa said in a surprisingly stern voice.

"It's just that, I'm still not ready to meet him.... I really not trust my own body and it's emotions.... specially during this."- I said while pointing towards my bump.

Knowing my attempt to escape just failed, I looked down, and sighed in agreement with  them.
Suddenly feeling a hand on my shoulder, I looked up to see Tae oppa smiling towards me.
" Don't worry muffins. You have us. We will not leave you alone.....not even for a second."
Just a few simple words from him did their magic on me .... calming me down somewhat.
Well all of them does have this kind of effect me......

Time skip

The moment I stepped into the Jeon mansion, all the reasons to not to go in came flooding in my mind. My eyes closed, and my grip on Tae oppa's hand got tighter. I felt the a presence of a soft panic, that can grow or fade, depending on the next step I take.

I guess, the man beside me, has already sensed my condition when my grip on him tightened. He just placed his hand on my shoulder, while his other hand was still in my grip, and pulled me into a side-hug. His light patting remind me his words that he pronounced earlier.
The next second I pulled away and inhaling a ton of air, before entering the Jeon mansion, filled with guests.
It didn't take long for my wandering eyes to find....him. And here goes my heart , prancing and dancing all over the place, just at a sight of him.

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

It has already been thirty minutes, since the guests have started pouring in.
My friends and uncles approached to congratulated me for the big success,while dad introduced me to some of his friends.

But the people ,I was waiting anxiously for, have still not arrived.
I placed my somewhat tired body on the black metal seat of the bar, setup at the left corner of the hall, and ordered a drink.
I turn again towards the door, and there's she entering the hall, in a beautiful pink dress , accompanied by my hyungs. Her face just the way I like it......
The sight of her holding Jimin hyung , sparked an emotion of jealousy in me.

'Wow...now I'm jealous...... Great.....'

I observed her eyes wandering in the room.....maybe searching for me or maybe not.
The next moment our eyes met and a whole series of magic took place. My heart did a somersault, and my stomach got a bunch of butterflies. Though her eyes locking with mine, lasted for some seconds, but it felt like an hour or more.

Time skip

The evening is going great. We all are cooed up around a table, after hyungs greeted my family and other elders. Though she is sitting far away from me, but my eyes doesn't want to leave her. It seems like my eyes are scanning each and every minute details of her and printing them in my mind , because it knows that the moment this party ends she will vanish again.