Chapter 22

Y/N'S POV:

I slowly opened my eyes, adjusting them to the  warm sunlight peeking through the gaps in the curtains~
Seconds later, upon feeling something heavy on me, I peeked under the quilt only to find Jungkook's muscular hand resting on my bare waist.
I turned around swiftly but careful enough not wake him up.
Upon turning, I confronted my husband,tucked in the quilt, wrapped in profound sleep. He looks like a harmless , innocent child when sleeping. But with his eyes open he turns into a cold, emotionless person who is always hurting me.......

'does he really care about me now????
Though he went rough towards the end, but since it was my first time he was quite gentle at the beginning......
He continuously whispered seductive words in my ears to distract me from the pain....
He showed gestures that forced my heart to beat for this man again.
Will our relationship become better after yesterday night?????.....'

After few more moments of admiring him ,I got up to go towards the bathroom but failed miserably.
As soon as I got up I felt pain in my lower parts due to last night's roughness.
I limped towards the bathroom still holding on various furnitures for support.

Time skip

As soon as I came out of the washroom ,wrapped in a towel, a faint gasp left my lips .
Jungkook was already awake.......wearing his shirt ,which was lying on the floor last night, along with mine.

I heard a groan coming out of his mouth....maybe because of his hangover.
"Oh, you are out!!"- he said while getting up and wearing his pant. But, the thing that confused me was that his voice tone.....it is totally different, opposite from what he used  last night.

And the next sentence broke my heart....again.

"Don't think too much........
What happened last night was a mistake........my first and last mistake....... I was drunk!".

And with that he left my room without even glancing back for once........
I felt land slipping from underneath my feat. My knees went weak and I fell on them. Tears raced my cheeks, blurring my vision. My lips started to tremble and breathing became heavy.

'wwhyyyyy????...
You just used me Jeon Jungkook!!! "

Those words from him turned me into a wreck....... sound of wailing and suffering echoes through my room.....
〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

2 months later

"Which one should I wear???"- I asked myself.
Well its my first day today. And getting up early, to get ready for college is no easy job ..

After that night both of us turned into complete strangers. The side of him ,which was exclusively created for me was totally cold ,rude,emotionless....... For the last one month, he has taken up the ultimate to step to totally ignore me.  He has started to leave for office even before I wake up....and returns after I go to sleep.......
I know he is doing all this just to avoid me ...but in the process, he is hurting himself. It's clear that he is getting less amount of sleep but when I went to him to discuss, he clearly warned me not bother about him.

It has been quite a long time, since I have started feeling like a prisoner in my own house, due to the lack of recreation or any kind of outing.

Hence I took permission from him, which to my total surprise he gave and here I going back to college to complete my studies.
Jin oppa did some talking, with the principal, and it worked, allowing me to join from the mid semester.