Chapter 5

Both the families were very excited for the marriage.
Even Namjoon and Jin eventually let go of the worry because their little sister is gonna marry their very own , lovely Jungkook.

Everyone was busy talking about the marriage preparation , except for the soon-to-be married couples, who just sat there emotionlessly.
Jungkook was angry and upset with his parents for this forced marriage, angry with himself for falling for in trap, and also angry and disappointed with y/n for accepting the marriage proposal.

Little did he knew that she is also being forced into this relationship.

Y/n, on the other hand , was plunged in her thoughts,  trying to search for a solution , just like finding a needle in a haystack.

After few seconds of desperate try and failure , she thought she needed fresh air and hence came with the typical excuse.
"please excuse me . I am gonna use the washroom quickly."

Jungkook considered this as the only opportunity to talk to her separately, and so also excused himself and followed her.

After walking down the corridor, then the front hall, and then passing through the rotating glass door, he found the girl in the garden... looking at the sky.

He went near her and called her "y/n"
..........
But seems like she was way out of it , to even register the call.
The lack of any reply or response, made Jungkook more impatient. He put his hands on her shoulder and turned her around to face to face.
Y/n was startled by the sudden touch but soon relaxed after seeing its owner.

"Listen y/n , I don't know why and how you agreed for this marriage. I agreed to this marriage just for my dad. For me this is just a contract for everyone else's happiness. So donot ever expect any husbandly behaviour or wifey treatment from me. I don't love u . I have a girlfriend and I only love her. Even after the marriage I will still date her."

No sooner had he spoken, he turned around and went back from where he came.

Left alone in the garden, surrounded by the night coldness, y/n felt lonely , weak .....and scared. Before a complete breakdown, the girl went towards a bench and sat down.

' I knew that he hates me.... I knew that both of us will never become 'we' ....... But this was something that I never imagined.
.........
I always dreamed of a happy married life , with someone whom I love and who holds the same feelings for me.
I dreamed of a Happily Ever After.
And now this is what I get....
My husband hates me and is gonna love someone else even after my marriage.
What wrong have I ever done to be punished like this......
What am I gonna do......'

This situation, it's reality and the words left behind by Jungkook, was a plethora of shattered bones, burning flesh and cracked skulls. In other words, it was pain and painful.
The sting in her heart, never let the tears stop coming out and washing down her face.
She stayed seated for another fifteen minutes, giving herself a self-consolation, asking herself to be brave and strong as always.
Too tired and weak to go back inside, she decided that it's best to get back home.

In the midst of the chilly autumn night, she slowly walked down the sparsely populated cobblestone footpath. Waving her hand, she grabbed a cab and departed for home.

On her way back home, in the cab she called Jin to inform him that she left.
Jin conveyed y/n's message to everyone after adding a pinch of msg that y/n was feeling sick, hence she left .
But in reality, he knew the actual reason behind the early departure.......
Because he heard the conversation between the soon-to-be married couple....

☆★ー☆★ー☆★ー☆★ー☆★ー☆★ー☆★ー☆★

Check out my new book doll. It's has a totally new concept and not boring like this one.
Don't be a silent reader.
Like and comment .

@AlolikaJeon