Chapter 18

Y/N POV:

'No no....

Hey babe,stop moving ,let me touch you...
Let me have you

Please go away from me.

Why babe you look so delicious....now I will not be able to control myself...

Ahhhh~~~~ remove your hand from me ... don't touch me ...I begging you...nnooo..'

"NNooooo~~"- my eyes snapped open.

I was shaking, covered in cold sweats and heart beating at a crazy rate

I was shaking, covered in cold sweats and heart beating at a crazy rate. I felt something warm on my cheeks. I touched it to realise I was crying.

'it was just a dream...... A nightmare... Calm down y/n'.

I heaved a relief sigh . But then I felt the mattress under me sink and a hand on my shoulder...
Instantly I screamed.... At the top of my voice,
"AAAHHHHHH... don't touch me!"

"Shhh!! Y/n you will wake everyone up..."- I heard a voice say...... And I knew the owner.
My scream out of nightmare, had woken up the man sleeping on the couch, in my room.

"I'm sorry Jungkook. I had a nightmare and then your touch was quite unexpected, because I had forgot you were sleeping here."

No sooner had I completed my apology, a series of footsteps , rushing down the corridor, was heard.
And the very next moment, my room's door flung open.

Since it was dark I couldn't make out anything, until as if someone read my mind, and the lights were switched on.

Six men, wrapped in their night suits and sleep smudged eyes, were standing at the door, with worry scribbled on their faces.

'theres no way , my scream was that loud to rush them out of their houses.'

"What happened ?" -  Jimin and Yoongi asked simultaneously .

"I was sleeping when she woke up with terrified scream.......I realised she had a nightmare so I was going to comfort her when she screamed again....."

As soon as Jungkook pronounced the word 'nightmare', the still vivid nightmare I got just a few seconds , got reeled up in my mind. And immediately tears started to form ...... I could feel my own trembling body with sweat drop glistening on it.

Jin oppa rushed to my side and hugged me tightly. Everyone one else also came near me .
"What happened sister??? Tell me...."- jin oppa asked.

"I saw him!! I saw that devil in my dream!"

"Who???Tell us ,who did you see y/n?"- Jungkook asked.

"That man....the man who kidnapped me....he was touching me, and was..."- I couldn't say more....
My tears blurred my sight,  saliva chocked  out my words

"It's okay ...no one's gonna come to you peaches.."

"Yeah we are here to protect you kitty."

All my oppas caressed my back which literally was calming . I felt so protected . And the statement I heard thereafter from Jungkook increased that feeling of being protected by thousand times.,
"Don't worry y/n ...I will make sure that scumbag never comes out of that jail..."

Slowly ~slowly ~their caressing put me back to sleep.... But before I could slip into deep sleep, I felt someone picking me up in bridal style. That was the last thing I remember.

Time skip

I woke up with the sun rays hitting my face. After stretching my bandaged arms ,I scanned the room only to find myself in the guest room..

" How in the world did I end up here???"- i questioned myself.

"The last time I woke due to the nightmare, I was still in my room! The side of the bed still has crumples that means someone slept with me! Is it Jungkook?? But why here?"

I was questioning myself when I heard numerous faint voices coming from outside.
Though it hurts, I still limped outside following the voices.

As I entered the dining room I was shocked to see six men, including my hubby, sitting around the dining table and chatting. I tilted my head to peek into the kitchen only to find the oldest brother cooking .

"What are you all doing here???"- my surprised voice interrupted their chats and their heads turned towards me.

" Oh ! Muffins , good morning!"- tae oppa greeted.

"Why are standing?"- joonie oppa questioned before getting up and coming towards me. He picked me up in bridal style and placed me lightly on the padded chair.

"But you all didn't answer me.." - i said .

"Well they are all gonna stay here until you heal up, because I can't stay by your side everyday as I have important meetings to attend..."- Jungkook answered.

"Really ?? YAAAYY!!"- I squealed.

They all nodded.

"By the way, how did I end up in the guest room???"- the list of my questions are really never-ending.

"Well , I took you up , after you fell asleep, and slept with you."- jin oppa answered while serving hot mouth-watering breakfast.
Well for me he is the best chef in the world.

After we had our breakfast , Jungkook left for work along with Namjoon and Yoongi oppa.
Tae oppa me back carried back to my room, followed by the others, who are on leave.
Honestly , I felt bad and guilty for making them take leaves....but at the same time I was happy and looking forward to spend the whole day with so many people.
After my marriage , this is the first time, when I have four people to spend the day with and is gonna have a filled up table at dinner.

Time skip

Well, unexpectedly, I have turned into a baby to these men. All day I was just being carried around by everyone because my because my thigh wounds are still fresh.
No one let me do any work except for eating.
Ajhumma and other maids helped me with my bath and other personal things.
The whole day was spent in games, snacks Netflix and chill....

Jin oppa is the main chef tonight and Ajhumma sous chef. All our favourite didshes are getting prepared tonight , and the smell of every dish has already filled the whole mansion .
Men have returned from work and we all are now playing silly games to entertain us until the dinner gets served.

My meter of happiness has already burst out to its destruction.
And it looks like this whole week is gonna be exactly like today......filled with nothing but pure joy because I'm gonna keep all oppas only for me....