Chapter8

Y/N'S POV:

An hour ago, the sunset had radiated across the clouds, turning it molten orange with shades of pink......
Now it's gone, and here I am staring at the starless, moonless night. There's no twilight ......only darkness..... Just like my life ... My supposedly bright future, is now casted with the clouds of unknowning.....
I don't know what's there , waiting for me, beyond those clouds.

I am looking outside the pane, observing the streets,filled with people, trees, street lights, pass by the car and blend in the darkness behind.
Jungkook is driving towards his house.

The wedding ceremony finished off on a happy note, but honestly I knew that, not everyone was happy their........ Atleast not the bride-groom couple.......
Both my mom and jin oppa shedded few tears while seeing me off. But my dad never had anything else than a smile on his face....
'Maybe he was happy to marry me off as well as solve his company problems......
Of maybe he was sad to let go of me, but was not ready to showoff the tears.'

This 45mintues car drive was totally silent. The car drove in through the giant, metal vintage gates, and went down a circular path around a fountain, to finally come to a halt in front of his house.
And believe me when I say this, its huge and beautiful ..... although I grew up in wealth...but this house was definitely not a 'regular' mansion.

Jungkook unlocked his seat belt and got off from the car

Jungkook unlocked his seat belt and got off from the car. I thought he's gonna come to my side and help me get off like every other gentleman does.
But duhh ..... I forgot he's a jerk.
I got off on my own and followed behind him. Walking fast to match his pace is soo damn hard in this dress.
By the time , I reached the front door ,the door has been already opened by a mid-aged lady in a black uniform. I assumed she was a maid.

"Welcome home master Jeon and Mrs Jeon.." - greeted that lady.

"I'm not gonna come in Ajhumma.......I have some work. Take her in , show her room and don't forget to mention the rules of my house......"
He just ordered the lady and left from there without even sparing me glance or word.

"Come in Mrs Jeon....."- the lady welcomed....and surprisingly it was a warm one.
As I entered I was mesmerized by the well designed interior. Starting from the tiles, to the curtains, sofa, cabinets, carpet and everything else seemed expensive, looked beautiful and dustless.

 Starting from the tiles, to the curtains, sofa, cabinets, carpet and everything else seemed expensive, looked beautiful and dustless