Chapter 4

JIN'S POV:

We were all in the living room , dressed up and ready for the meeting . We are all waiting for the maknae to come downstairs so that we can head for the destination.

"Jin , just go and check if y/n has finished dressing up. If yes then bring her downstairs."- dad ordered.

Following his words, I was about to head upstairs when we all heard footsteps.

As she came down , we were all fascinated, specifically me. There's no way I wouldn't recognise this dress. It was her 16th birthday gift from me.  This light purple dress with sleeve frills, cold-shoulder hems and beautiful purple floral pattern , is something she valued. I remember her saying that she will wear this on a day which will be memoriable one ....... A day when she wants me to hug her and protect her.......
She was looking so beautiful in that dress...... But the reason she wore it today broke my heart.

As all of us complimented her , she flashed us a million dollar smile .......but anyone who noticed closely would know that it was a force one.
That smile might have told everyone that she's fine.....that she happy and ready to go.....but I knew that, that smile was hiding the sorrows in her heart from us like a mask.

Following dad's order, we all boarded the car . The drive was awkward but not silent. Dad was busy in his phone....mom too was busy calling her friend.
But the sibling trio was silent. Y/n didn't look at us, not even once. Usually she is the one who talks the most during drives. She sings , cracks jokes and what not. And every time we ended up pleading to her for silence.
Yet today ,when we got the silence ,it's hurting us. It's hurting me. I know she is disappointed in us, in me.....

After a 30 minutes drive we arrived at the hotel. Y/n sighed before getting down from the car and following behind me. Dad went to the reception for the directions to our reservation . The staff showed us our table , where there was a gentleman and a lady sitting already.

AUTHOR'S POV:

"Hello Mr. Kim !" - the gentleman man greeted  y/n's dad with a warm handshake.
After the quick introductions, we all took our seats.

"Hello Mary. How are you? It's been weeks we last chatted." -  Mrs. Jeon.

"I'm great.......and yes , you're right. I think we have been too busy to contact.
But don't worry, soon we're gonna be in-law. " - replied y/n's mom.

" I have to say your daughter is really pretty! And I heard she is a great cook. Well I am quite lucky to have her as my daughter-in law.." - complimented Mrs Jeon.

But all this compliment didn't catch y/n's attention. She was lost in her own world of thoughts.

" Where's your son Mina(jungkook's mom)?" - asked y/n's mom.

"He just went to the washroom. He will be back in few seconds....Oh! He's there he is ...."- announced Mrs Jeon.

Jin slightly tapped y/n's hand under the table to bring her back to room.
The young man ,who just returned form the washroom and the other two young men, who were sitting , were shocked to see eachother. Few seconds later same thing happened to y/n as well. She couldn't just believe that the man who hates her the most is gonna be her husband. All her childhood fantasies broke in million pieces in just few seconds.

"Meet my son Jeon Jungkook." - said Mrs Jeon.