Chapter 17

AUTHOR'S POV:

Mrs. Choi pace down the dimly lit living room, while the other maids... stood there in deep thoughts or rather worry , some leaning on the sofa ,some leaning against the wall. All of their gestures clearly showed worry. And in its true means everyone was actually worried for their master's wife..... the girl who has won everyone's heart with her humble and friendly gestures.

After receiving the bloodcuddling informations on call from Jimin, Mrs. Choi have copy-pasted the summary and have ordered them to arrange all the supplies needed for y/n's treatment, in her room. She herself rang up the doctor for his summon and kept the main door open cause her young masters will enter any moment.

After a never-ending wait of twenty minutes, they heard a series of car being parked and dozen of rushed footsteps towards the door.

Jungkook was the first one to enter with unconscious y/n in his arm while the other members came right behind him.
Everyone, who were waiting inside were terrified at the sight of the girl in a wretched state.

Mrs Choi lead the men to y/n's room, some maids following behind. Two maids stayed back to escort the doctor.

Mrs. Choi turned the door knob, and entered the room followed by the worried men.
Jungkook laid y/n lightly on the bed and was about to call the doctor to check the time of his arrival,  when the doctor arrived with two nurse  and two maids, behind him.
Dr. Kang sighed at the sight in front of him.

He along with the men went outside the room after ordering the nurse and the maids to change y/n's clothes. Though Jungkook whined about not leaving y/n's side but soon gave up when the doctor showed annoyed expression.

All the men stood in the corridor in different poses..... but the thing that was common for all of them was that they were all supper worried for the little girl laying unconscious on the bed.

Mrs. Choi put shorts and loose top on y/n as the nurse suggested that it would be easier for the doctor to treat her cuts on her thigh and tummy..

 Choi put shorts and loose top on y/n as the nurse suggested that it would be easier for the doctor to treat her cuts on her thigh and tummy

Soon the door opened ...... the doctor, his nurse and Mrs. Choi were the only ones who went back in the room for y/n's treatment.

All the men went down stairs in the living room except Jungkook who waited outside the door. The maids went to the kitchen to prepare dinner because all this men have surely forget to fill their tummies, with their minds filled with y/n.

Everyone called up their families to relay the incidents and the reason for their absence at the dinner table.

Y/n's dad was shocked at the news, when jin called up, but he will be unable come because he's in Singapore for some office business. Jin said that he will stay by his sister's side along with Namjoon instead of going to the office. Without any single word ,Mr. Kim agreed to that.

Not long after, Jungkook came downstairs .
He sat on the couch , and cleared his voice to grab everyone's attention.

Everyone turned to face their maknae..
"Hyungs...... I just had a favour to ask."- he started.