(79) Whats Happening- (79)

Btw yall I changed the name of the book to Ammovoid!

Your POV

"What's g-going to h-happen to me?..."

Pearl turned and went to stand next to garnet, both of them were around two meters away from you.

You were breathing heavily as it was the only thing to be heard, apart from the heavy rain outside that had started a while ago.

"Hello dear"

Your head shot to the dark solute in the back, just in front of the warp pad.

He couldn't be here? Not again! Did he do this? Did he hurt the gems?! You felt Amethysts hands hold a pit tighter. He frightened her.

"YOU!" lightning struck as he stepped forward. His smirk was struck to his face. Still wearing his black clothing, his eyes were black with skulls in.

"Hello darling, you left earlier. We weren't done" he was now closer to you, his smirk was revolting and you felt anger and fear all over again.

"Y-YOU!" "Is that all you can say (y/n)? Well, I should really say" he held up your chin with his hand, "Ammovoid"

You pulled your head away from him. You tried to kick him but amethyst had kept you from doing so.

"What have you done to them?!" Void looked around at Garnet and Pearl, he gave a little chuckle. "Not much, they just wouldn't listen" you felt Amethyst twitch behind you.

"You hurt THEM!" Your Gem started to glow and you felt as if you were going to kill him. Your power was growing inside, whether your gem was broken or not.

He smirked and your head had snapped to the side, a pain on your cheek.

He had slapped you. Hard.

You're eyes were wide with fear and anger. He hurt them. He's controlling them. He did this to you for so long. He wasn't going to do it to them.

"Did that hurt?" You turned to him. You weren't looking up and had closed your eyes tight.

"Of course it hurt." You said bitterly. Void smiled, what did he love about hurting you? "Dad."

You knew the smile had been pealed away like a bandaid.

"What did you call me?!" The anger inside of him radiated around, the shadows even tried to hide.

"Dad" you stayed looking down at the ground. If he was your dad.. he was gonna know it.

"Dad. I called you dad." You looked up to him. Your eyes were black with the same skulls as he had. Black makeup was now on your face, black eyeliner, black eyeshadow, lipstick anything.

"If I'm Ammovoid. You're dad."

He had shock on his face, a disbelief. "No, I'm not-" "yes you are. Dad" you just kept repeating dad over and over. Void yelled out and make everything go silent. The walls were cracking and the house might have well have been tipped upside down.

You shut up. He didn't make you jump, you knew he would shout, but you wanted him to know he had responsibilities.

"I KILLED YOUR FATHER! YOU WATCHED IT! YOU'VE SEEN IT! WE HIT HIM WITH THAT CAR! I LOCKED YOU IN THAT BASEMENT FOR YEARS! HOW CAN I BE YOUR DAD?!" He huffed.

"How can I be Ammovoid?"

He looked up to you. Now he was the one to go silent...

"You.."

He had tripped himself now. He knew you were Ammovoid, he knew you were his kid. But he didn't truly know, he didn't want to know.

He raised his hand to slap you again. But the shadows all came out and put a protective barrier around you and Amethyst.

You hadn't even flinched. You stared at the barrier. The shadows could only be controlled by Void, the God of Darkness. Now, here they were. Protecting some girl with powers of gods.

Voids face was shocked. He knew this knowledge too. The Shadows were going against him. How? The shadows started to fade and you were looking down. Standing up straight.

"How..." you sighed. "How can you say I'm not your daughter. When even the unbelievable happens?" Void looked at you. "T-That's not possible!" "Void.." "NO!"

That did make you jump. You looked up to see him starting to create a ball full of darkness and pain. It would kill you. Everyone in the room knew it.

He was about to throw it at you when Amethyst let go of your wrists.

That's when he'll broke lose.

You were shocked and afraid. Void was going to kill you. Amethyst had let you go. Pearl and Garnet were dead for all you knew. You looked at void as he threw the ball.

"NO!" The wall of shadows started to form as they tried to stop the ball of darkness. Lightning went off and voids eyes were glowing black. He had cracks coming from his forehead, all white.

You turned to look at Amethyst, everything was going so fast. The black ball broke through the shadows, screams came from it. You ducked down and pulled Amethyst down too. It smashed through the glass and wood between the door and the window, disappearing but leaving a humongous hole.

You and Amethyst were heaving. Void was painting.

You had to think fast. You grabbed Amethyst and pulled her up, both of you stumbled at the broken wood but you still got up.

"Come on!" You looked back at Void. He was penetrating anger. "We need to get out! NOW!" You tried to push amethyst but she wouldn't move. You looked down to see shadow chains gripping her. You tried you rip them off but it wouldn't work And void was getting closer...

"(Y/N)! GO! NOW" "IM NOT LEAVING YOU!" You kept ripping the chains but they would recreate themselves before amethyst could even process it.

"YOUR DEAD"

Void was running now. That's when other shadows started to lift you up and threw you outside.

You landed on lion? He seemed angry too but kept you on him. Void ran into amethyst and gripped her. She had tears falling down her cheeks and was weak. Blood tears forming...

Lion roared out a portal and you screamed Amethysts name as he leaped through.

"AMETHYST?!"