(11) Bath and Beauty (11)

Your POV

You smiled as Steven gave you a hug. You did hesitate but still. He handed you the long shirt and yellow belt thing.

"Go take a shower and put these on. Then we can eat." You took the clothes feeling great full, then got off the bed before stopping and sit down again. You put your head into your hands and teared up.

"Hey? hey, what's wrong (Y/N)" Steven patted your shoulder. You were embarrassed to say the least. You couldn't talk, you couldn't move. Oh god what do you say to him?!

"Hey, (Y/N), talk to me" Steven kneeled down before looking at you. You wiped your eyes and looked to the bottom side of you, and mumbled something. "(Y/N), I cant hear you"
You mumbled it again. "Please tell me" Steven had puppy dog eyes and looked... adorable?

"I... I d-dont... know.. how..." you finally mumbled, so quiet that he could barely hear you, but he heard. Just about. "You don't know how to what?" He questioned. "shower..." you mumbled before tears filled your eyes and started to drip from your face.

Steven hugged you "it's okay to not know things" you felt strange. Steven put his head in your neck and hugged you tighter than before. Your tears had stopped and when he pulled away, you were shocked.

He didn't shout at you, he didn't question you. He wanted to help you.

"Look, I'll get Pearl to run you a bath, it's gonna be okay" he said, stroking your wet cheek. You smiled at him before he left to talk with Pearl.

A few moments later Pearl came upstairs and told you to come with her. You smiled gratefully atSteven and followed her.

"In here" She said before turning a non thingy and water came out. Like the tap in the basement but cleaner and more... bright? "Okay (Y/N), this is how we run a bath. I'm going to give you a 'bubble bath' as it will hide all your private places from anyone who comes in. Later I will explain a shower but this is a bath." Pearl stopped the water as it was getting high and got something from the mirror cupboard.

"This is soap!" She explained happily. She poured it in the bath, not a lot but enough. Then using her free hand she wiggled her hand around in the bath to make bubbles. It was interesting so you placed a hand in and did the same, only a bit softer. The bubbles were soft and light. It was fluffy and fresh.

"See this creates bubbles! Now I'll leave and you can call me when you're changed and already in." Pearl left and you stood there, alone.

'Woah..' you thought to yourself. This was the first bath you'd had in years. You didn't even remember it! You started to take off your shirt when you saw your Gem, the crack down it hurt you more. It wasn't physically pain, it was mental. It just hurt to look at it. It was a dark purple/black.

Your eyes started to glass over again and you looked into the mirror. You saw.. a girl.. she had (h/c) (h/l) hair and (adjective) (e/c) eyes. Her eyes were a bit read and her hair was all tangled. She was skinny and small...

She was you...

Was this what you looked like?! This is what you became? You looked... different... you couldn't really remember your face but you knew it was young and bright. Even your skin was paler!

You took off your underwear and got in the bath tub. "P-Pearl..." you said. It was quite but luckily she was standing only outside the door, she knew you were going to be quiet.

The door opened and you saw her, she walked over and grabbed a bottle. "This, (Y/N), is shampoo. Humans use it in their hair too make it smell nice and puff up. It creates more bubbles. Only remember not to get it in your eye, Steven learnt the hard way with that." You gave out a little giggle and so did Pearl.

She plopped some of it onto your hair before running it in, it felt nice. Then she rinsed it out before putting something called 'Conditioner' in your hair. "This is Conditioner and it makes the hair silky smooth, easier to brush. Only put it in your hair though, not the top of your head and scalp. That's for Shampoo while Conditioner is for the lengths of your hair."

You let her wash that out too. Then she left and placed your clothes on the toilet seat lid so they were safe. She explained what I do with a towel and gave me some accessories and winked.

You got out and pulled the drain, then you dried off with the towel and brushed your hair. It was now shiny and puffy, it was a sight. You then but on the long shirt and used the belt to make it look like a wavy dress. Wow were you getting the hang of these things.

Pearl also gave you a flower to place in your hair. It was a reddish pink with beautiful petals. It had one green leaf poking out the side. You placed it on the side of your hair and looked in the mirror. Something wasn't right... you looked around, you noticed your arms were showing! You didn't show pearl your arms before either so it's okay but still!

You looked around, trying to find something to hide them. That's when someone knocked at the door, opened it slightly, and dropped some perfect red gloves that when up your for arms. There was also a sticky note. You walked over and picked the gloves and the note up, 'Gotcha ;)' the note said.

You smiled gratefully at the door as if it was the person themselves. You whispered "thank you..." before turning to the mirror again and putting on the gloves. They covered your ring finger and your pinky, a bit like garnets but only them two, and the for arm.

You looked into the small mirror, you remembered the way you looked before, and now. You looked beautiful. You couldn't do anything about the bruise's and scars but it was still an upgrade.

Slowly you opened the door and saw Steven sitting on the couch talking with Garnet about something. He wore a black Shirt with a yellow star on, and some navy blue jeans. Also his Pink bubble gum jacket.

You stepped out of the bath room and Garnet turned her head to look at you. She smiled, that's when Steven turned around to see you. He turned into a tomato pretty quickly with wide eyes. "You're staring Steven" Garnet reminded him. You just stood there, blushing.

"Oh... OH OH!" Steven jumped up and apologised while Garnet just laughed a bit.

Steven POV

I jumped up and started apologising to (Y/N) as I had been staring at her. She was smiling, it was small but beautiful. She was beautiful. Wow..

"H-hey..." (Y/N) spoke "Hey" I replied, with blush on our faces.

"Hey" Garnet said and she stood up. "You two could be 'Hey' ing all day but you have better things to do. Go to the beach, walk around. Steven" I shook my head and looked at Garnet. "Take (Y/N) here out for a tour of our town." I smiled, (Y/N) looked at me and I grabbed her wrist before running with her outside.

————————————————————
Sorry, WHAT?! 1268 WORDS!! Wow this one was big. Hopefully the next ones bigger! I hope you enjoyed watching (Y/N) and Pearl bond.
Wonder who gave them the gloves... hmm