(13) Night Sky and food (13)

Your POV

You and Steven sat on the beach laying down next to each other for a few minutes before Steven realized you still hadn't tasted the doughnut!

"Oh, (Y/N)! I forgot! Eat your doughnut!" Steven grabbed his from the bag and munched. You looked at your cautiously.. hmm... maybe.. one bite?

You took a bit out of the soft dough and the strawberry frosting, instantly your eyes turned into stars and Steven started to laugh at your reaction. "Good Right?" You nodded quite happily. After around 3-5 minutes you finished up and looked out into the water.

It was so beautiful. The sun lowering across the water and all the stars coming out to play. "It's so beautiful" you whispered under your breath, so soft and quiet. Steven sighed with a smile, "isn't it just". You both sat there, watching.

"Hey (Y/N), ever seen the Sea before today?" Steven asked you. You looked at him and back at the sea. Silence. "a, a long time ago... yes" you whispered silently. Your eyes glasses over as you remembered playing at the beach at your old town with your father. He used to be such a great person...

"Hey sorry if I made you think of a bad time," Steven said, stroking your cheek to get rid of your tears. You just sadly laughed. "Well at least your here with your friend StEvE!" He said getting up and goofing around. This made you laugh a bit harder, making you cover your mouth.

Steven started to laugh too and fell back onto the sand. You both sighed at the same time. Then you giggled and Steven laughed.

"The Sky is beautiful" he said laying down and looking at all the stars. You hummed along to answer. You laid back too, watching the moon on the sea line. It was beautiful. You sighed, realising how much you missed the sky.

Steven checked his phone, "we best be heading back now. It's already 8" you looked at him confused. 2 hours passed quickly! "O-Okay" you replied.

You got up and Steven grabbed the doughnut paper bag. He tossed it in the recycling and you both headed down the shore. You looked across to see the perfect setting. It was the moon shining bright and the stars twinkling around. The sea was swooshing but so beautifully.

You hadn't realised but you had stopped walking, the stars in your eyes told him you thought it was beautiful. He got out his phone and turned you around, "Here, let's get a photo" he said holding you close to him. The photo was beautiful. You thought you actually looked good and Steven looked happy. The sky was beautiful. That's what you needed.

You both got back to Stevens house. It was around 20 past 8 and you weren't sure what to do. "Hey we can watch a movie in my room if you'd like?" Steven asked you. You remember watching movies with your dad. But it had been years so you nodded slightly.

Steven and you walked up the stairs when you saw Amethyst come out of her room. "Oh hey Steven, hey (Y/N)" you gently waved to her and she waved back.

Steven and you got into Stevens room and he told you to sit on the bed. "I'll sit down here so I don't squash you (Y/N)." He said going to pull out the blanket from the wardrobe. You quickly ran over to him and stopped his hand. "Hm?" You blushed. "N-no.. you, can you.. go in the bed with me? It'll be nicer I swear! A-and your not big! You lovely." You babbled on until he stopped you.

He had light pink dust across his face and laughed. "Okay (Y/N) I'll be on the bed" he put the blanket back but not before grabbing another shirt with all yellow on it and his stripy PJ bottoms. He also got another old shirt that had an ice cream cat on saying 'Cookie Cat'.

"Hehe, sorry this is all I've got for pyjamas. It's my old Cookie Cat shirt." He handed it to you and walked out. Leaving you to change.

He did it so fast you hadn't even realised. It was an adorable top and it was even more adorable when you realised that a smaller Steven would have worn it. You quickly got changed and walked downstairs to see Steven already dressed and grabbing two sandwiches.

"H-hey Steven.." you walked down giving a small wave. Steven turned around and smiled. He was carrying two sandwiches, one with tomatoes and lettuce and cucumber in, the other had (whatever you would eat in a sandwich). "Hey (Y/N)! I was just making us a quick sandwich as you barely ate today." He said as he placed them down on the counter top behind him.

You sat down and looked at your food. This, was a lot? "S-Steven.. th-this is more than two pieces of bread..." steven looked at you, then realised. "Oh it's okay (Y/N). You can eat it" you looked at the plate in front of you. Then took a bite out of the sandwich. It was a mixture of flavours. It was delicious! The bread was smooth and soft, the filling was scrumptious.

You ate half of it before pushing it away. "Have a ~little~ bit more?" Steven asked you. You shook your head. He sighed. "For me?~" he gave you these puppy dog eyes and he looked so innocent and adorable. Even in his PJ's. You sighed, knowing you've been defeated. You ate a half of the half and looked at him.

"Great! Did you enjoy that?" Steven asked before placing his dish in the sink and yours in the fridge. You nodded slightly and was confused on why he was placing a quarter of a sandwich back in the fridge. Mostly you would have been beaten for not eating it all.

"Oh it's for Amethyst. She'll eat it later most likely" Steven just waved his head away as if it was nothing.

"Okay let's go watch that movie!"