(29) Training -Part 1 (29)

Your POV

You woke up the next morning feeling tired and exhausted. Your emotions really did take the energy out of you. Steven was spooning you (IN A CUDDLY WAY) and had his arms rapped around you.

He was so adorable when he was like this, you felt his sleepy breath on your neck and his warm body on your back. It made you want to sleep again.

He would mumble when you got out of bed. You slowly got up and took ONE step, "(y/nnnnnnnnnn)...." whining he put out granny hands. "Come back to beddddddddaaaaaa" he whined. It made you giggle seeing him like this. "I've got to start training soon, silly".

You sat on the side of the bed and ran your fingers through his hair, making him lay back down and almost drop his eyelids. "Mmmm... you're so good..." he mumbled before finally drifting back to sleep.

You slowly crept out of the room and headed down the stairs. You bumped into Garnet while walking through the living room. "You did well yesterday,(Y/N)" she told you, giving you a small hug. You nodded in thanking her and left to the bathroom.

This room had played so much time in your time here. It was pretty crazy when you thought about it. You looked into the mirror, you looked normal sort of. Your (H/C) (H/L) was a bit natty, your (e/c) eyes weren't red with tears. You looked down and saw that both of your gloves had been removed, revealing every scar left.

You looked at them as they reminded you of your past. All the pain and suffering. They had one good thing to come out of them though, you had them when you met Steven. He might of not known, but you did. You just had to wait to see them heal.

You undressed and hopped into the shower, your watermelon shampoos and Conditioners seemed to have been re-filled. Still the same smells and all, but the originals had been all used. You shrugged it off and did your hair. Rubbing it in, rinsing it out. Running it in, rinsing it out.

You washed your arms with a glaze Garnet had left you, it stung a little bit but not as much as soap would have. You rinsed them off too and got out, turning the shower off too.

You dried yourself up and wore a nice black outfit. The t-shirt was black with white stars going across the neck hole and that tucked into some skin tight black shorts. You also wore a while belt that you pulled up and looked like it all joined together. You looked into the mirror and smiled, putting up your hair into a high ponytail (or not if you have short hair. Don't make a difference).

You looked at your new outfit, you loved it so much, it really suited you. Suddenly you saw something quickly flash in the back of the mirror behind you, like a big shadow, swiftly running into nothing and disappearing without a trace.

You quickly left and closed the door behind you. Laying your head on the door and sliding down to crouch.

"Wwwwwhattttt ya doinnnnnn" amethyst was laying in the counter, dangling her head and chewing an orange. With the skin on...

"Um, Amethyst.. you know your.. meant to peal that first?" You informed whilst getting up and walk over to her. "Yep, just like it better this way! More chewy and all" she laughed and jumped up to sit normally on the counter.

Amethyst looked at you strangely, "Hmm, you know you should show your gem, here" she grabbed a pair of scissors, and without warning, cut your shirt, revealing your broken Gem. "You look fabulous!" You gave a small laugh, it actually felt strange with your gem in the open and no one punching it.

You walked up to the cupboard and grabbed a pop tart from a box. Frosted of course. Steven hated the non-frosted ones, he would say 'THATS THE BEST PART!!! WHY SELL THEM FOR THE SAME PRICE BUT WITHOUT THE BEST PARTTTTT?!'.

You took a bite and grabbed a Stevens Hot Dog bag. He said you could use it. You held the pop tart in your mouth with your teeth and rummaged around seeing what he packed for you. That's when you saw some beautiful gloves, these ones weren't skin tight but they looked awesome! They only covered the knuckles and part of the wrist, showing your fingers and half your thumb. They also had a big yellow star in the middle on the back.

"Woah" Amethyst came over to check out your new gloves, "cool dude". You put them on and they did look cool. You saw a note in the bag, it wrote

Hey (Y/N), packed your things for training! Packed a few new things too, hope you enjoy them! If your leaving tell me cause I'd like to come too!
-Steven xoxo

You read the letter aloud so Amethyst could know too, when you got to the 'xoxo' Amethyst started to laugh and you went red in the face.

You looked around and saw a bandana thing, it was red with stars on, you placed it around your head and it looked fabulous!

"Looking good there, (Y/N)" Pearl told you after walking out of her room. "Are you ready to go?" You looked up to see her all ready and about to head over to the warpad. "Uh... no! T-two minuets!" You quickly ran upstairs and heard Amethyst say to Pearl, "she's going to get Steven~~~" Amethyst laughed and headed to her room.

She was correct, you ran into Stevens room and was about to wake him up. He was a heavy sleeper. "Steven?" You said walking over and stroking his hair. He didn't move. "Steven~?" You asked again. No response. You hummed, looked around the room, and grabbed a pillow.

'If that didn't work, hopefully this will!' You thought. You pulled your arms high above you and swung the pillow down. Steven yelped as he had been suddenly awaken, he fell off the bed in surprise. "S-Steven?! Are you okay?!" You ran around to see him laying on the floor looking at his roof. He grunted and sat up.

"Hmm?" He wiped his eyes and looked at you. Swiftly his face turned pink with blush and he awkwardly smiled at you. "Uh.. I-" you laughed at his silliness and gave him your hand. "Come on silly billy, get up and ready" you lifted him up and he tilted his head at you with a confused face. "I'm not billy!" You both broke out into laughter.

"Get changed, I've got to start training in five. We'll wait down stairs" you smiled at him and he smiled back. You were getting better at not stuttering after letting everything out.

You walked down stairs and sat on the couch, "just waiting for Steven" you explained. Quickly Amethysts door opened but no one stepped out, just a call, "TOLD YOU!" And it closed again.

A few moments went by and Steven finally came down wearing his usual. He had about 50 of the same shirt and pants so it was okay. You all headed to the warp and Steven was having a drink of his morning shake.

"Okay you might want to hold on" Steven explained, holding your hand. You blushed a bit but held onto his, suddenly the floor underneath you had disappeared and you started to float. "W-wha" you couldn't really manage anything to come out. You just gripped Stevens hand tighter and he chuckled.

"Your fine (Y/N), were just going to the training area." Pearl explained. "Oh are we going to the same one Me and Connie trained at?!" Steven seemed exited, "Connie and I, anyway, yes." Steven rolled his eyes at Pearl correcting him but nevertheless seemed excited!

You soon landed on a cold floor, another warp pad. "Okay (Y/N) let's go over here and start with some sword practice, then we'll see what's going on around your Gem. Steven, you sit down over there."

"Sir, Yes Sir!" Steven did the salute and you both burst out laughing. Pearl rolled her eyes with a smile and pushed him over to the seating area.

"Okay, Lets Get started."

————————————————————
Another big chapter! Please be proud of me! I'm feeling off today so I'm just writing. This chapter had EXACTLY 1400 words so woowhoo!