Chapter 1

Is that how you have that feeling of your first day of school?

Afraid

Excited

Scared

Happy

Sad

Have every amotion mixed all together but you don't know how to feel about it... because you don't have any friend or anybody that you know in that moment...

I feel all this....I feel like ....empty...

I walked on the corridor, shy and uncomfortable because of the looks that the students gave me...that was really embarrassing.

I just looked the floor, walking slowly not knowing where to go because I was in the new school..and I-I couldn't ask obviously....because of one problem of mine...

...I was mute...

I accidentally pumped to someone and I wanted to say sorry but...HOW?

I looked up and I saw a cute girl and I bowed at her and she stopped me from walking saying

"Um..are you new? I never saw you here." She asked smiling sweetly I just nodded and she immediately took me with her to somewhere and it was the principal office and I walked in after I knocked.

"I am sorry Mr.Yung this is the new student that came today! What class is she in?" She asked

"Oh,Welcome to our school! Your dad told me everything don't worry, she will help you" the principal said pointing his finger at the girl as she was really confused.

"Kim So-hyun, you are an excellent student and I know that you are perfect for this work, so...she actually can't talk and you have to hunderstand her and be with her a lot of time so she wont feel alone, okay? And please don't tell anybody this about her or she will get bullied as I know how you young people are!!!"

He said smiling at me and then So-hyun smile at me too softly.

"Okay you are in the same class with So-hyun, happy Y/n?" I just nodded and we walked out of the office.

And there was silence, nobody was there, all the students were in their class, it was only me and her and suddenly she stopped and I did too.

"So..I am happy to know you, I am So-hyun and you are....Y/n? Right?" She asked softly and I nodded smiling at her and I shacked her hand.

"Um..but how can I hunderstand you if you don't talk, there must be a way.." she said trying to think but I took out of my bag my note book and a pen and wrote on there.

... This is the faster way to "talk" I take this book note with me always ...

"Oh you had a great idea!" She said
"OH SHOOT WE ARE LATE FOR CLASS" she shouted and we ran as faster as we could.

We stopped in front of a door and she knocked and we entered...

"Good morning Mrs.Kim, sorry if we are late...and this is the new student, Kim Y/n.. teacher can I talk to you for a minute?" She asked and So-hyun winked at me letting me know that she was going to tell the teacher about me .

As she finished the teacher said..

"Kim Y/n, you can sit next to So-hyun! " She said and I walked past So-hyun.

I set next to her and the lesson started...

_________TO BE CONTINUED...