50

JIN

"Why are they so stupid to not put guards on the back door?" I asked as we entered the back door which was located here in the kitchen.

No one's inside so we got in easily, "Shut up. They might hear you." Namjoon shushed me.

He was leading the line, Jungkook was at the back and obviously, I'm in the middle. Namjoon stopped at the entrance of the kitchen as he peeks into the living room.

He continued walking after confirming that there are no guards present, we climbed up to the second floor because...

Because that's what Namjoon did, we're just following him!

Someone suddenly grabbed my shirt and I didn't realize that the two already stopped while I continued walking mindlessly.

I was pulled back, "You fucker! Look at where you are going." Jungkook whispered at me.

I rolled my eyes and hid behind them, then I saw where they were looking at; two guards stationed before the door.

"How did you know Hoseok's room?" I asked.

"You moron! You asked your Dad's hacker to invade this place CCTV." Jungkook said and slapped my head as I glared at him.

"Keep quiet!" Namjoon whispered while glaring at us.

"It’s Jungkook's fault!"

"No! It’s Jin's fault!"

I froze when a cold thing touched the back of my head. I saw how the two paled while looking at someone behind me.

I gulped and raised both of my arms, slowly turning around and becoming face to face with a guard, "Who are you?" He asked me, the mouth of his gun was so close to my face that the proximity was making me dizzy.

I raised a brow at him and held his hands before twisting them causing him to loosen his grip on his gun.

I kicked it in my friends' direction and Jungkook immediately picked it up. I kicked the guard's stomach and punched him as he landed on the floor, knocked out.

"Let's go," Namjoon said as we rushed towards Hoseok's room, the guards were alerted when they saw us but we immediately knocked them out.

"Guys!" Hoseok's eyes widened when we entered his room.

"Let's go?" Namjoon asked with a smile on his face, his dimples showing.

We left the room and saw a bunch of guards coming from different directions and blocking our way out.

"What now?" Hoseok asked, I heard Jungkook tell him to grab a weapon.

"Are you not letting us out?" Namjoon asked.

"No!" One of the guards answered.

I smirked, "Wrong answer, boy."

Then everything was in chaos.

I panted after knocking the guards out, we went out from the room full of unconscious guards. When we were on the stairs, another bunch of guards blocked our way.

"Damn," Jungkook mumbled.

"Don't ya worry! Jimin and Y/n to the rescue!"

We looked behind and saw them walking down the stairs as they stopped beside us with Dawon behind them.

The siblings immediately hugged each other.