13

Y/N

"Hey! You don't have stocks left!" Yoongi yelled while entering the living room where Jin, Namjoon, and I were.

"I bought food but you guys ate them on our way here." Jin said, shrugging.

"Let's buy some," I said.

It has been a week since we arrived here and I'm getting bored. Days ago, we told Namjoon our story.

"Let's go!" I said and went out of the house, I saw Yoongi shake his head and followed me anyway.

"I will sit at the back," Namjoon said and jumped on the back of the truck.

That looks fun.

"Me too!" I said and was about to jump as well when Namjoon suddenly offered his hand to help me.

Before I could even reach his hand, I felt someone hold my waist and lifted me. I gasped and saw Yoongi look away before jumping on as well.

"Settle your asses off!" Jin said as I settle down with Yoongi and Namjoon sitting across me.

Jin started the engine and drove away.

"Y/n." I looked at Yoongi when he called me.

I frowned when he handed me his handkerchief, "Tie your hair."

My hair was being blown by the wind and I don't know why he was asking me to tie it. I find it cool though.

Like I'm in a music video.

I obeyed him and tied my hair into a ponytail, and felt some strands fall on my nape. Minutes later, the truck stopped as we immediately went off.

While entering the grocery store, I felt my hair loosen.

I turned around only to see Yoongi holding his handkerchief that I used earlier to tie my hair, "Don't expose your nape." He said and entered the store.

My lips parted.

He told me to tie my hair and when I tied it he wants me to not expose my nape?

So bipolar.

I heard someone chuckle, I looked at my side and saw Jin. I glared at him but he laughed instead of shutting up before entering the store.

What is his problem?