34

JUNGKOOK

We watched Jin go out from the lighthouse with his Dad, "They're coming." I said when I saw them walking towards us.

"I just want to apologize if I scared you." Jin's Dad said.

"It's alright, Sir. We understand that you're just worried for your son." I raised a brow at how formal Namjoon talked. He can be a businessman.

Mr. Kim suddenly chuckled and patted our future businessman's shoulder, "I like you."

Jin suddenly groaned, "Dad!" Mr. Kim chuckled.

"I have to–" He was cut off from saying goodbye when another car suddenly arrived.

I felt the tension grow in the air.

"Hoseok," Yoongi said, a slight fear in his voice.

"No, that's not our Dad's," Dawon answered instead of Hoseok.

We watched as three figures went out of the car.

Two girls and a guy.

Who are they?

"Y-y/n?" I heard Yoongi mumble. I frowned, there are two girls. Which is Y/n?

They suddenly ran towards a girl and gave her a bone-crushing hug while Taehyung, Mr. Kim, and I remained in our places.

When they let go of the girl named Y/n, I got a clearer view of her smiling face.

My lips parted.

What?

My eyes widened when our eyes met, she smiled at me but I couldn't.

I'm still surprised by how beautiful she is.

I didn't even notice that they were now standing in front of us, "Everyone, this is Ms. Song Hye Kyo, she helped us a lot. This is Jimin, he helped me at the park and he pestered me."

"Hey!" Jimin complained while Y/n just chuckled. The bond between them was so obvious.

"Oh, this is Taehyung and Jungkook, we met them when we gatecrashed at a party. While this is Mr. Kim Joong Ki, my Dad!" Jin said.

Y/n and Jimin bowed to Mr. Kim, "It's our pleasure to meet you, Sir." Y/n said.

"No need to be formal." He said while chuckling.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Kim." We looked at Ms. Song who's flashing a small smile.

"Nice to meet you... Too, Ms. Song." I frowned and I'm sure that I'm not the only one who's feeling the tension building up.

What the heck?

"I have to go now, take care son." Mr. Kim said and walked towards his car.

"I have to go now, too." Ms. Song said and did the same without waiting for our reply.

We looked at each other, "What just happened?" Y/n asked.

"I think, we should let them. Let's get to know Jimin."