3

"What is your relationship with the patient?"

The Doctor who took care of the girl asked when he stepped out from the emergency room.

"I'm her... Friend."

I don't even know her name!

"She's fine now. But I saw bruises on her body which were caused by a severe beating. We still have to run some tests on her but, we will transfer her to a private room."

I nodded and smiled, "Thank you, Doc." She walks away and not long enough, the double door of the emergency room opened.

I followed until they entered a private room, “Thanks.” I said and watched the nurses leave the room.

Grabbing a chair, I placed it beside the bed and I stares at the woman.

Wait, she looked familiar.

Well, she's pretty.

She looks so peaceful sleeping like it was her first time to take a rest.

"What happened to you?" I can't help but whisper.

I decided to buy her some food and for me as well because I haven't eaten dinner yet.

*

I returned to the room and my eyes widened when I saw her sitting up. I immediately rushed to her and placed down the cellophane which contain the food.

I helped her sit up, then places a pillow on her back. She stares at me with familiarity and I stared back, returning the same expression.

I couldn't remember but she looks so familiar.

I cleared my throat and look away, "What's your name?"

"Y-y/n. You?"

I stilled and debated if I'll tell her my name because she might be one of my Father's spy and this is a part of his plan to bring me back to the house.

"Seokjung."

Welp, that's my brother's name.

I'm sorry, brother.

She nodded, "Are you hungry?" I asked and opened the cellophane.

"Yeah."

I prepared our dinner and began to wonder again what happened to her.

"Can you eat?" I asked.

"Yeah. You should eat too." She takes the bowl and spoon from me and starts eating. I grabbed mine and sat on the chair as we ate in silence.

I saw bruises on her body which was caused by a severe beating.

Who beat her?