19

Y/N

"Unfair!"

"Unfair? No, it's not!"

"Argh!"

I shook my head while watching Yoongi and Jin fight over who's the winner.

I stood up, "Come on, Yoongs." I entered the kitchen and felt his presence behind me.

"Do you know how to wash dishes?" I asked him.

"No."

"Ouch!"

I slapped his arm, "I'll do the soaping, you'll do the washing."

I wore the gloves and began doing the task. While, Yoongi stood beside me, leaning against the sink while watching.

"Y/n."

I looked at him when he called my name.

My eyes widened when he leaned towards me and touched my face. I immediately moved away from his touch, "What are you doing?"

"There's a soap on your cheek."

I gulped as we stared into each other's eyes.

He's... So handsome.

I don't understand, his eyes are different compared to his usual cold expression.

In a blink, I was lying on the floor with Yoongi's arm wrapped around my waist while his hand was covering my head.

Glasses were scattered around the floor.

"Y/n! Yoongi!" Jin suddenly appeared while crawling towards us.

"Stay right there, Jin!" Yoongi yelled and I could feel his chest vibrating since he was still hugging me.

That's when I heard the loud gunshots firing.

"Let's go!" Jin said and lead us to a room.

The sliding window was open, they immediately helped me to exit through the window.

The two of them followed and I was shocked when they held both of my hands.

Jin on my left and Yoongi on my right.

The truck suddenly stopped in front of us, "Faster!" Namjoon yelled who was in the driver's seat.

We immediately jumped on the back of the truck as Namjoon drove away.

"Who are they?" Jin asked, panting.

"I-i recognized them..." We looked at Dawon. "They're–"

"Our Father's guards." Hoseok continued.

We went silent.

"Where are we going now?" I asked.

"We will probably end up roaming around Korea using this ancient truck," Yoongi said.

"This is the first time that I'll agree with Yoongi," Jin said and put his hands behind his head.

What will happen to us now?