41

We continued our journey and now, we don't know where we are heading to. Sunlight hits our skin but we didn't complain about it because it doesn't hurt anyway.

"What are your hobbies? I like fitting outfits then I'll take a picture." Dawon asked.

Namjoon is the driver now and Jin was inside with him.

"Piano." Yoongi, who's sitting across me, answered.

"Dancing!" Jimin said with full of energy.

"Photography!" Taehyung said and smiled.

"Exercising," Jungkook said, well it's obvious though because of his muscles, he looks so damn fit.

"Sleeping," I answered which made them laugh.

Well, that's what I really do. It's so exhausting to be a cabin crew especially when the flight is too long. But, I also find it worth it when I finally arrive in the country.

The truck stopped on the side of the streets as Namjoon and Jin went out.

"I think there's a festival here." Namjoon said, "It is crowded, we need to go back to take another route."

"Let's stop here!" I said and they agreed. Jumping off of the truck, I looked around and was amazed at the number of people around.

The designs around the place were amazing, well decorated. We began to walk around, seeing so many vendors around.

I walked towards a vendor and take a look at his products, "Let's buy a friendship bracelet!" I said and they looked at the products that I was looking at.

"Let's do that!" Dawon giggled and put her arm around mine.

We were crowding around the store to pick bracelets when I caught Yoongi just standing on the side, obviously uninterested.

I walked towards him and gave him a nudge, he raised a brow at me. I handed him a silver bracelet with a snowflake in the middle.

"Your usual expression was cold and that reminds me of you," I said and smiled.

He stared at the bracelet, so I grabbed his hand and locked it around his wrist, "Don't take that off." I patted the back of his hand before letting it go.

Dawon paid for the bracelets as we continued roaming around.

"I want that!" Jungkook whined like a kid while pointing at the banana milk.

"Come on, I'll buy you that," Dawon said as we watched her and Kook buy banana milk.

"I'm craving a strawberry ice cream," Taehyung said and pouted.

Dawon satisfied everyone's cravings except me, Yoongi, and Namjoon. We didn't say anything and just follow them around.

"Aren't you hungry?" Hoseok, who suddenly appeared beside me, asked while sipping on his shake.

I glanced at everyone when they stopped walking and turned their attention on me. I gulped and shakes my head slowly.

Yoongi, Jin, and Jimin were even glaring at Hoseok who’s still standing close to me.

"Come on. I noticed how you ate all the fries the first time we met, Y/n." Jin said as I glared at him to hide my embarrassment.

Well, I really do love fries.

They dragged me towards a store and they ordered a large fries.

"That's for Y/n only! I'll buy another one for the rest." Dawon said like our mother who's handling our finances.

They're spoiling me.