Old past, New me

Alana POV

Parker gives me a look as to ask "Lana? Is that you?" I subtly nod my head. I take a deep breath as Mom clears her throat. "This is Parker, Parker this is Carson, Chase, and Alana." We all smile and nod at him. "Chase, is your stuff in Carson's room?"
"Yes, I just finished moving everything in there this morning, but my bed is still in my old room."
"Okay, we're gonna move Alanas bunk bed into your room and Carson's bed into Alanas' room."
"We get a bunk bed!" Chase says excitedly as Carson rolls his eyes. "Alana, why don't you go show Parker around while I talk to your brothers quick."
"Okay ." Parker walks up to me. We walked around the corner and went downstairs. "So this is the basement," I say pointing to the room. I step off the bottom step and start to walk over to the couch. Parker grabs my arm I turn around and he looks at me for a minute before he pulls me into his chest. "I've been so worried about you." I start to cry. Parker starts to play with my hair. "You've gotten so big."
"You're not exactly ten anymore either," I say with a chuckle. "I'm so glad that they finally got us in the same foster home, I didn't know that they had any other fosters here."
"Parker we don't..."
"What do you mean?" At that moment I hear footsteps come downstairs "sissy, are you guys down here?" I hear Chase ask. "Yea Bubby, we're down here!"
"Sissy? Bubby?" Parker gives me a confused look. "Mom wants to talk to you quick, I can finish the house tour."
"Okay, see you later, Parker," I say as I run upstairs, wiping the tear stains of my face as I to go talk to mom.

Chase POV

"Sissy, are you guys down here?"
"Yea Bubby, we're down here." I see Parker say something to her quietly and her true smile fades off her face only to be replaced quickly by a smile to mask the pain of what he just said. "Mom wants to talk to you quick, I can finish the house tour."
"Okay, see you later Parker." She says as she runs upstairs.
I walk a little bit closer to Parker, "Hi, I'm Chase the younger brother, middle child." I say trying to clarify who I am because I have a feeling his mind was elsewhere while mom was doing introductions. "So what did Alana show you?"
"Well, this is as far as we made it." I start to laugh, "Yea, that sounds like my sister she loves to chat." We start to walk as I show him the rest of the house. We go upstairs, "This is where the bedrooms are. Carson and I are the first door, you have the next room and Alana is on the end."
"How long has Alana been here?"
"What do you mean?"
"Well, isn't she a foster? I think I remember her from one of my old foster homes, but I'm not sure, I could be thinking of someone else."
"Well," I say very hesitantly. I take a deep breath. "That's my little sister's story, she can choose to tell you if she wants to." There was a short pause before I speak up once again "Alana is my little sister, I love her like I've known her forever. If you make her feel anything less then the princess that she is, trust me you'll regret it. I might not have been able to protect her from the pain of her past, but I'm here to protect her from now on." I glare at Parker just in time to see Him take a deep breath He looks like a weight has been lifted off his shoulders. I give him a confused look. "I'm so glad she found a home with two great older brothers." Carson comes up behind Parker and grabs his shoulder. Parker looks at him. "We're never gonna let anything happen to Her. We love her."
"What is going on?" I ask very confused at the emotional moment happening in front of me. "Chase, meet Parker. Alana's bio-brother."