💖 bhula dunga stream karo💖

Start from the beginning

Sana : aww mera bacha ...kitna cute lagtha hei sothe waqth....😘😘she kisses on his cheeks ...

He pulled her on him...

Sid : baby kiss waha nahi karte baby yaha karthe hei ...

He points on his lips 😉

Sana : sidharth tum sone ka natak Kar rahe the...aur meri  batein sunrahe the ....

Sid : agar nahi kartha natak tho mujhe kaise pata ki meri biwi ko mein cute lagtha hoon.....

Sana starts blushing hard ☺☺ she was biting her lower lip ....

Sid : baby u r turning me on....

Sana : ab meine kya kiya....

Sid : sahi mein nahi pata....

Sana : hmm😗

giggles she knew the reason.....

Sid pulls her over him and starts kissing her......sana was also reciprocating equally......

sana was also reciprocating equally

They were running out of breaths....

Sana was sitting on SIDS lap ......
She was leaning on his chest....

Sid gets a call....it was from his secretary....

Ps : sir actually kal ek imp meeting hei office mein so apko ana padega...I know sir u had said to cancel all the meeting for next three days but this is a imp one ....and u won't be there for next three months so ....

Sid : its ok...I will be there....

Sana makes a angry pout and she holds his T-shirt tightly asking him to say no....Because she wants to spend all the three days with him and family  without any disturbance but uff his office.....

Ps : thank you ...sir....

Sid cuts the phone ....Sid kisses on her nose....

Sid : jaan imp meeting hei...warna bilqul haan nahi boltha ....plzz manja...

he hugs her tightly squeezing her ...

Sana : mujhe sona hei.....And she frees herself and goes to bed....

And turns towards her side and sleeps....

Sid goes to bed and hugs her from back....

Sid : I know tu naraaz hei....lekin mujhe hug kare bina neend nahi ayegi kal gussa mood on karle ...plzzz...

Sana : hmm OK😏

Sana kisses his hand

Sana kisses his hand ....

Sana : all the best baby.....

Sid pov : beta tu tho gaya.....

Sid : Shehnaaz ....

Sana : good night....

Next morning.....

Sid wakes up and starts searching sana on bed( his eyes were closed and was moving his hand to find her)

For his shocker she was not there.....

Sid : shuru hogaya ...ab bhugath... 🤷

Sid freshens up and was getting ready and was trying to tie tie ...but janab ko  ana bhi tho chahiye one liner jitna Asan thodi na hei ( one liners is damn easy for shukla ji)

Shehnaaz enters and sees him struggling....

Sana comes and starts helping him....
Sid puts his hand around her waist so that she would give a reaction or at least speak ...but no...madam full on tadi mode mein hei 😂😂😂

Sid : baby plzzz yaar....agar tu mujhe morning kiss nahi degi tho mera din acha nahi jatha....

Sana moves from there....(she was not angry but wanted his attention so she thought to play around)

Sid holds hand ......
.
Promo:

Sana : I love u sidharth.....

Comment karo warna next part bhul jao...jaldhi nahi milne wala😜😜