Chapter 11 - Happy Thanksgiving!

Start from the beginning

     "I know, you guys havn't come out that room for a very long time, you're lucky your room is soundproof or else everyone in the house would've heard the both of you," he pointed out. I now thanked myself for picking the soundproof room in that house.

     "I know," I said. I looked back at my house and saw my mate with her brother and friends watching us as we left. I smiled and waved, everyone waved back.

~~Christina's P.O.V.~~

     "Christina, I need to tell you something," said Mason, we had just finished up another round of sex, I have no idea why Mason's been so horny this week, but I have a feeling I was about to find out.

     "What is it?" I asked while trying to catch my breath.

      "I'm leaving tomorrow, for a business trip. I won't be back until the day before Thanksgiving," he said with sadness coated in his voice.

      "Is that why you won't let me leave the room," I teased. He smirked and nodded.

     "I want to spend my time here with you before I leave," he whispered, leaning over me. I nodded.

     "Just as long as you satisfy me, then I'll be good to go until you come back," I breathed out. His smirk got wider as he leaned in to kiss me again.

     I sighed, laying in bed. I knew I needed to get a move on and find the ancient library before time runs out. These next few weeks are going to be crazy, especially with Thanksgiving coming up. I needed to find a dress for Thanksgiving, I knew I was going to help cook the feast for Thanksgiving, I needed to find the ancient library, I knew the girls were going to drag me all over the place, plus Black Friday is also coming up, so there goes my free time these next few weeks. I still couldn't tell anyone about my new 'powers'. I couldn't, not even my own brother! I already made a mental check list in my mind as I got ready to find the adventure that was ahead of me. Since it was getting colder, I wore tan ankle Ugg boots, light blue skinny jeans, white t-shirt, and a jean jacket.

     I sighed and closed my eyes. I focused my mind and looked around for the ancient library. In a rush/blur, I was looking up at a broken building somewhere far from Mason's house, I instantly knew this place was the ancient library. I opened my eyes and looked around my room, no one was in here. I quickly teleported to the ancient library. Before you know it, I was no longer sitting on the bed in Mason's room, but I was sitting on the cold, worn-out sidewalk, in-front of the ancient library. I got up on my feet, still sore a little between my legs, and looked around the empty roads. I didn't need to know if my scent was hidden or not, since I made sure my wolf already did that before I teleported here. I walked into the old, run-down, building, looking for anyone, or any signs of something about Annabel's past. The walls were chipped and dirty, with old cobwebs hanging in the corners. The red carpet was no longer a vibrant red, instead of an old, faded red. The bookshelves were dusty. This place looks like it hasn't been used in centuries.

     'Annabel, do you think this place is it?' I asked my wolf.

     'Yeah,' she said.

     I continued to look around. First, I went the the A section and looked for Annabel's name, I found at-lease 4 books on her. Second, I went to the W section and looked for any War books about Annabel's war, no books. Third, I went to the B section and looked for any Battles about Annabel, came up empty handed. I sat down on the floor and began reading the books.

     There's one page that came up interesting in the last book, the other books only gave me a run down about Annabel's life, like when she was born, what her favorite hobbies were, blah, blah, blah, you got the idea.