Not today, Satan

"WHAT?!"

The Toys, Foxy, Bonnie, Chica, Freddy and I all exclaimed out of incredulity-even they were as shocked as I was.

"You want what?!" I repeated, in disbelief at the fact Felicity had the audacity to even ask for something so absurd.

"That's right Mangle, Roger's company will be mine. You and I both know I'm more capable and more deserving of owning that whole firm," She started, her expression only seeming entertained by our reactions, "Unlike you, It's in my blood."

I could almost physically feel the nerve she'd struck in me-my fists were now balled tightly and my jaw was once again clenched. I took a few steps closer to her so I was only a few inches away from her face, with anger oozing from my body as I did,

"You know damn well it's in my blood just as much as yours; if not moreso. That is my Father's company-Not your's. It belongs to him, and one day it will belong to me or Marionette. You have no bloody right to talk to ME about what's 'in my blood'." I spat, my eyes piercing into hers.

Felicity paused for a moment, revelling in my anger towards her. I hated that she had this effect on me, she knew exactly what to say to bring out the worst in me.

"..For now." She smiled after moving her face closer to mine. Our eyes were locked onto one another's, she seemed so calm and sure of herself-sure that she was going to somehow get the inheritance to my Dad's company.

Felicity turned around and sauntered away, Bethany and Rick following behind her as she did.

I watched them leave squinting in annoyance. Before turning around to face my friends I took a deep breath in and out to try and calm my temper. I spun to face their direction, all of their expressions filled with concern and anxiousness-whether it was because of the fact that Flick was going to try and steal the company that me or Mari were supposed to inherit, or at my furious expression I couldn't be certain.

I slumped down into my seat with a loud, infuriated "Ughhhhh!", almost slamming my head into the table as I rested on its surface.

"Mang, what the hell!" Toy Freddy started,  sitting opposite me.

"She can't do that, right?" Chica asked, looking down at me and then to everyone else for hope.

Bonnie sighed, "I mean, it's up to your dad right? He owns the law firm so by right he chooses the heiress or heir of the company."

I felt a hand gently touch down on my back sending calm waves through my body, I looked up from the table to see Foxy looking down at me with a worried expression,

"Is that true?"

I let a defeated breath leave my lips, sitting up properly to reply, "Bonnie's right. If that bitch sucks up enough and somehow gets my Dad to change his mind, she could become partner and before we know it the law firm will be all hers when he retires."

Toy Chica banged a fist on the table with an angry face, her eyes turning into daggers,

"That sneaky BIATCH! It belongs to you and Marionette!!"

"I always hated Felicity, she's always been my least favourite of all your cousins." Toy Bonnie huffed with lowered eyebrows.

"Mang, fill us in on Felicity; why does she hate you so much?" Freddy asked quizzically.

I sighed deeply, "It's because of my Aunt, her Mother Ballora. Ballora hated the fact that my Dad had married my Mom. They were high school sweethearts and Ballora thought my Dad was settling too soon, and apparently she didn't understand the concept of marrying for love. When my Mom had me and Mari, Ballora hated her even more simply because she knew that we would inherit my Dad's money and business. She hated this because my Mom wasn't rich, she didn't come from a wealthy family or background, she went to an arts college and according to Ballora we weren't deserving of any of my Dad's money or company because, like Felicity said, 'It wasn't in our blood.'" I started, my hate for Ballora growing with every word, "Ballora has always felt that her daughter Felicity should get all of it, since she had come from a wealthy background and upbringing. My Dad never bought into it and always told her that it was final-Me and Mari would inherit it."

"That's good, right? You shouldn't have anything to worry about." Toy Freddy smiled hopefully, but my concerned visage did not crumble.

"It's just..Lately we haven't been getting on, and it doesn't help I've always been on at him at the fact I don't want to do business. Marionette hasn't exactly shown an interest in it either, plus he's off to college in January and he hasn't exactly been in the house a lot to defend his case. Realistically, Felicity could easily inherit the company now since it would make sense to my Dad since neither of his kids seem interested in the business at all..Oh my god, it's as good as hers!" I said, realisation dawning on me as I spoke. I put my head in my hands out of frustration and huffed, angry tears brimming at my eyes that I didn't want anyone else to see, I had no one to blame but myself, "What have I done now.." I said hopelessly. I felt Foxy and my friend's eyes on me, a moment of silence between us all.

God, this must be the universe's idea of some kindle sick joke..Just as things were starting to go back to normal she has to come along and shit all over all the progress I've made. Today was the best I'd been feeling in what feels like months, I felt more like myself than I had in ages and now? I'm back to feeling like the same old helpless, pathetic and not good enough version of myself again and I hated it.

I hated it..

...So why am I letting it happen?

..You know what, I won't let it happen.

I slowly lifted my head out of my hands with a clearly provoked look in my eyes as I felt a hot tear trickle down my cheek, "Fuck this." I spat, speaking it into existence. My friends' dull and damper expressions altered into those of surprise as their eyes widened at the words I spoke under my breath,

"W-What Mang?" Foxy stuttered at the sight of me, he could probably practically feel the anger radiating off of my body.

"I said fuck THIS! If she thinks that I'm going to let her try and take this from my family after everything her and her mother put me, Marionette and my Mother through she is wrong! I won't let her do this!" I shouted, gaining a couple stares from other students walking by our table to which I didn't care. Foxy grinned up at me with a proud smirk that I'd missed seeing and my lips couldnt help folding into a smile that mirrored his,

"That's my girl."

"But Mangle, I thought you wanted to do dance?" Toy Bonnie said with a concerned voice.

I inhaled, "I'll figure something out. I still want to do dance, but I refuse to let my Dad's firm fall into Felicity's hot-pink manacured hands. If she thinks I'm going to let this go without a fight she's got another thing coming." I hissed with bitterness dripping from my words. As much as I want to dance, which is more than anything, it seems I don't have a choice but to go into business now, because I'll die before I see what my Father has worked so hard for be given away to my conniving cousin Felicity. I will be perfectly capable of running his company, I've been studying since I got into Statton and that isn't counting all the times my dad has spent tutoring me on business and law.

"-And we'll be here backing you all the way girl." Toy chic grinned while throwing her arms around me and bringing me into a bone crushing hug. I contained a wince as my scars twinged in pain, the feeling of TC pressing into me equating to the feeling of being stabbed with tiny knives-I smiled through the pain at my best friend, then at the rest of my friends and then to Foxy; all looking up at me with determination and wearing uplifted smiles.

"I love you all so much." I laughed breathlessly as I let a couple tiny tears leave my eyes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I hope you're all doing okay!! sorry for a bit of a wait on this one and a shorter chappie, but I'll be updating again this week don't worry!! I'm trying not to pressure myself too much with writing because I don't want to get blocked and not be able to write at all so thank you to those of you who are patient with me ILY all!

Man these are crazy times, how is e