The Camp

Foxy's POV

After everyone spent a while admiring the view, except the twins who just sulked in the car, we began setting up our tents.

It only took me about six minutes to pitch mine, I went camping a ton of times in California with the others and.. And my Dad.

"You've got to be kidding me.." I heard one of the girls say by the minivan.
I walked to the car out of curiosity and saw Mangle scolding the twins who were looking quite smug.

"Okay! Spill!" Toy Chica snapped at them whilst Mangle rummaged hopelessly through all her suitcases. "What happened now?" I sighed standing next to them.
"The brats hid Mangle's tent." Said TC as the two giggled evilly.
"Wellllll...We didn't hide it, per say." BB smirked. We all shared a look and stared down at them confusedly. "Then what did you do with it?" I asked with anger in my voice. "We sorta..threw it out the window when no one was looking?" BG grinned and put her hands behind her back, trying to act innocent.

"You did WHAT?!" Mangle snarled and stomped over to them both. "Yup! It's payback for earlier!" BG huffed moodily. I felt my eye twitch in annoyance,
What is up with these kids? Are they even kids, or are they Devils in disguise? How Long do they hold grudges exactly?!
"What's happening over here?" Toy Freddy asked walking over with Chica after finishing up their tents. Everyone else however were taking a little while longer as they were struggling to read the instructions.

"The twins threw Mangle's tent out the window." I sighed rubbing my Temples because these two have been getting on my nerves all day.

The two's expressions quickly turned into shock and 'kinda not surprised' sorta look instead. Before we could all start shouting at them, they ran off somewhere into the woods.
"They'll be back, they ran outta food ages ago." Chica sighed as we watched them scamper off into the distance. "I really wish they wouldn't. What are the chances of them getting eaten by a bear?" Mangle asked looking glum. "About 50/50, Maple is well known to have many bears living here." Bonnie told us, who has just finished his tent but it looked more like..
A pin cushion?
"Whatever, Mangle can sleep with me." I sighed and looked down at her happily. She leered back at me and hugged me tightly,
"Thanks Foxy."

"Awwwww!" Everyone else awed teasingly, but we both just rolled our eyes at them. "Hey, Bonnie? Need some help with your tent?" Chica giggled looking at the purple mess in between Freddy's and Toy Chica's tents.
Bonnie sweated nervously at the sight of his tent, "Oh, Yeah! Thanks Chica.." He said and they both walked off blushing a dark shade of pink.

Oh come on! They both like each other, but they're both too Fazzin' shy to admit it to each other! This is gonna get on my nerves..

"Ah Boy, here we go again.." Mangle sighed while staring at TC who's eyes had lit up with excitement and was trying not to jump around the forest with excitement.

"What's up with TC?" Toy Bonnie asked worriedly. "Y'know when she sees two people 'in love' she goes crazy?" Mangle giggled.

"They're perfect for each other!" She sighed dreamily as she watched the two put up Bonnie's tent.
"So cute.." Mangle also smiled as she starred at them longingly.

"Girls.." Fred chuckled while shaking his head. "Tell me about it." I laughed while the two girls both glared at us which sent shivers down my spine. "Hmf!" They grumped and stomped back to the camp. "They'll get over it." Toy Bonnie tutted and also walked back to his tent.

While the others finished setting up their tents, I made my way over to the the small dock that overlooked a huge lake. The view reminded me of California in a way, when me and the others would watch the sunset for hours until it got dark. Those were great memories..

"Hey Foxy! Me and the others are gonna decide what to do for the next two weeks, wanna join in?" I heard Bonnie say from behind me. I turned my head around to him and suddenly snapped back into reality. "Huh? Oh yeah!".
We both walked to the middle of the tents where everyone else was waiting.

"So, what does everyone wanna do tomorrow? We'll take a vote." Chica said while getting out a piece of paper to write ideas down on.

"Definitely Swimming." I smirked at Mangle and she rolled her eyes at me. "Hiking?" Bonnie said and Chica continued writing ideas down until we had way too many.

"Okay so we've got
Swimming on Saturday tomorrow,
Hiking on Tuesday,
Bike riding Thursday,
Horseback riding on Saturday,
Fishing on Monday,
Sailing on Tuesday,
Zip Lining for Wednesday,
And the rest we'll figure out later."
Chica sighed happily and showed everyone the schedule. "Phew, that's a lot to cram in two weeks." Freddy said. "Yeah! How'd you expect us to fit all this boring stuff in?" Balloon Girl pouted. "We don't have to do everything, we can just relax some days. Plus we've got my Dad's Yatch to look forward to!" Toy Chica smiled.

"Wait, a Yatch?" Bonnie asked dumbfounded. "Oh yeah! Every time we go on break, TC's Dad lets us use his Yatch." Toy Freddy said casually. "Fair enough." Chica smiled.
"Well, it's getting late guys. We should probably get ready to sleep." Toy Chica told everyone looking up at the evening sky. "Yeah you're right, see you in the morning guys." Toy Bonnie smiled and walked off to his tent.
"Night, Jerks!" The twins yelled and ran off to their small tents in the corner. Me and Mangle walked over to my tent to go to sleep. I don't know if I should be angry at the twins for throwing her tent out the window, or be happy because I get to sleep in a tent with Mangle.
"Your tent is huge.." Mangel said with a dropped mouth as she stepped inside and stared at my tent in awe. It was tall enough to stand up in and it has two compartments. "Thanks, I used to go camping a lot in Cali." I smiled and took off my shirt to get changed. "You could've given me a warning!" Mangle complained and looked away in embarrassment. "What, not enjoying the view?" I smirked walking over to her. She blushed madly and stuttered, "What? N-No! I mean Yes, I mean NO!".
"Fine, I'll get changed somewhere else.." I pouted and trudged into the other part of the tent. "Sorry Foxy, it's not my fault your abs are distracting." I heard her laugh through the other side. Once I'd done changing into some pyjama shorts, leaving my chest exposed just to annoy Mangle, I stepped out the other part of the tent and into the main section to find Mangle sitting on the air mattress with her legs crossed and wiping off her makeup.
"Hey you." I smiled sitting down next to her and watched her wipe off some mascara. "Hey- Seriously Foxy?" She giggled taking a quick glance at me and realising I didn't have a shirt on. "What? I'm too hot!" I whined jokingly and lay down on the sleeping bag. "You got that right." Mangle smirked and lay down next to me. I turned off the light in the tent and turned flat on my back to sleep while Mangle lay her head on my chest softly. I smirked down at her while putting an arm over her shoulder and kissing her goodnight, which made her smile sweetly before drifting off to sleep.