Break in

Mangle's POV

CRASH!

My eyes immediately shoot open at the sound of something smashing coming from the hallway.

What on earth-?

I slowly get up out of bed and begin heading for the door to see what's going on at this time of night.
As I step into the hallway, I see one of the windows shattered, my heart begins racing at the sight of all the tiny pieces of glass all over the carpet.
Before I can go get Mari, I feel a hand cover my mouth and begin pulling me back to my room. I attempt to call for help but the person's hand stops me.
I looked down in their other hand to see them carrying some sort of..Baseball bat?

WHO THE HECK IS THIS PERSON?
HOW'D THEY EVEN GET IN?
AND WHY DO THEY HAVE A BAT?

After a few attempts, I manage to break free from the person's grip and see that he's wearing a black hoodie and mask. Before I could get a better look at the guy though, I'm guessing it's a guy, he lunged at me and knocks me into my dresser. I whacked my head on the dresser in the process and fall to the floor.
But before he could try anything else, I get up quickly and grab a nearby vase, just managing to smash it over his head.
He crouched over grabbing it in pain, but not making a sound and still holding on tight to the bat.
I made a run for the door and get out my phone to start dialling 9-1-1,

"NYPD, What's your emergency?"

"Uhh-Hello! Well there's this-Uhh- Guy in my house and he's trying to KILL ME!" I Whisper-Shout in a panicked tone while frantically running through the halls.

"Miss, I'm gonna need you to calm down. What's your address?"

"145 Sailsbury Aven-"

I was about to finish giving the officer my address, up until someone knocked the phone out my hand and hit me with something across the shins, making me fall to the ground.

I looked up from the floor fearfully to see the guy standing above me and began dragging me across the carpet. I tried kicking away from him with my legs, but it was no use. His iron grip was once again too strong.
So, I did the one thing I knew I could,

"MARI!!!" I screamed louder than the Balloon twins, which is definitely saying something. The guy quickened his pace until we were back in my room, he forcefully lifted me up from the floor and threw me into the wall, my back smashing against it with a loud noise. I winced in pain and before I knew it, the hooded figure kicked me straight in the stomach and punched me in the face right before I fell to the floor and let out one last painful shout.
As my vision began to go blurry and eyelids started to feel heavier, I saw the hooded person run back through the hallway at the sound of nearby footsteps coming from the hallway.

Marionette ran into my room looking panicked as he lay eyes on me in the corner of the room,
"MANGLE!?" He exclaimed as he crouched down next to me, "WHAT HAPPENED?".
"This..Guy..-" Before I could finish telling my Brother what happened, the feel of some sort of liquid dripped down my head which I'm guessing was blood, as my eyesight got fuzzier and fuzzier until I couldn't stay awake any longer and everything went black.

{Time Skip}

Foxy's POV

*Ring, Ring*

*Ring, Ring*

Ughhhhh..
Who's ringing me at this time of night?!
It's 3 in the morning!

I reached my arm out of bed and picked up the phone, rubbing my eyes tiredly.

"Hello..?" I spoke into the phone quietly.

"FOXY! YOU NEED TO GET DOWN HERE, QUICK."
I heard Marionette shout into the phone, the sound of sirens echoing in the background.

"Why? What happened?!" I asked more awake and jumped out of bed, beginning to put some clothes on.

"IT'S MANGLE, I'LL EXPLAIN WHEN YOU GET HERE."
He said ending the call while breathing heavily.
As soon as I heard the name 'Mangle', my heart stopped beating. I practically sprinted into my Mother's room and knocked the door.
A displeased looking Mom came out the room, "Foxy..What could you possibly want now?" She grumbled crossly.
"MOM, PLEASE! IT'S AN EMERGENCY. I NEED YOU TO DRIVE ME TO MANGLE'S HOUSE, SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED." I shouted desperately and she seemed more worried now, "Okay! I'll drive you now, it'll be okay Hun." She said hugging me tightly before going downstairs still in her pyjamas, grabbing her coat before starting up the car. I followed right behind her and we both began speeding to Mangle's house.

When we finally arrived, I noticed the gates were wide open and a few police were stood outside. I got out the car after one of them had stopped my mom's car from going in.

"Sir, please move along. There's nothing to see-" He said standing in front of the gate. "OUTTA THE WAY!" I yelled pushing past him and began running down the drive to her house. As I did, I noticed an ambulance zooming past me in the opposite direction of the house. I ignored it and kept on running, my gaze was fixed on all of the police cars that were all outside her house.
I finally made it inside where I saw even more cops, one was questioning Marionette by the stairs.
"MARI! What's happening?! Where's Mangle!?" I asked worriedly as I neared him. "Foxy! Someone broke in. Mangle's being taken to the hospital." He said, diverting his attention away from the officer and onto me.
"WHAT?!" I said in disbelief.
"Foxy was it? I'm going to have to ask you to calm down." The policeman said sternly.

"CALM DOWN?" I said taking a step towards him angrily.
"CALM DOWN?! HOW CAN I BE CALM WHEN SOME PYSCO JUST PUT MY GIRLFRIEND IN THE HOSPITAL!?" I snarled while Marionette held me back. "Foxy, I agree with you, but you can chew out the cops later. Right now we need to get to the hospital to see Mangle." Marionette said calmly but also with a slight sense of anger in his voice. I nodded and we headed out to is car.
When we began driving to the hospital, I messaged my mom to tell her what happened and to go home, plus telling her I sorry for waking her up.
"Should I tell the others?"
I asked Marionette from the passenger street as he zoomed through all the traffic,
"Yeah, they'll want to know."

I nodded and messaged the Toys and my friends on the group chat about what happened and to meet at the hospital.

I let out a sigh of frustration.

Why does this keep happening to her?
First she nearly got ran over and now this? Is there something she isn't telling me?
And why am I never there for her when it does happen..