We Fight, We Breakup.

Mangle's POV

Well, I had a stressful weekend..
Springtrap hasn't called since Friday, and I don't know if I'm furious or worried. Usually he comes to my door with a bouquet of roses and an apology note. Then I usually say he didn't have to go to all this trouble but he doesn't wanna hear it then we just make up!

But not this time,
No Texts, No calls, no Nothing!

"Mangle, c'mon! He's bound to call you eventually!" Said TC from the passenger seat in my car. I'm guessing she could tell my minds somewhere else right now.
"..Will he though? He's never ignored me for this Long! I was super angry at him on Friday, who was that 'Friend' anyway?" I said mumbling that last part. "Mang, seriously. You and I both know I am the Number one love doctor, if you don't tell me the whole thing, I can't help!" She said waving her hands about. I shook my head at her and laughed,
"Okay, Okay 'Miss Love Doctor'. When I called him, I swear I could hear someone in the background and it sounded like a girl.."

"He better not be doing what I think he's doing.. I swear to god if he's cheating on you, I will not hesitate to kil-"

"Believe me, I'll gladly help. But I can't make accusations, that wouldn't be fair." I said sounding like a teacher, Oh god no.

"Yes Mrs. Evans." She replied in a kiddy voice sarcastically. We both laughed the whole journey to school.

Springtrap wouldn't do that to me, right?

We finally made it into school, but I noticed people looking at us weird and whispering.
Not the usual whispering that I'm used to, suspicious whispering. Somethings up..

Me and Toy Chica shared a look of confusion and continued onto the quad.

"See ya later Mang, Love ya!" She waved walking off probably to get a coffee, she practically lives off them.

I walked around the quad to try and find Bon Bon or Fred, but instead I found a certain crimson red haired boy that goes by the name of Foxy, sitting on a Bench next to another Boy. I smiled and walked over to them,
"Hey Foxy, who's your Friend?"

"Oh hey Mang! This is Bonnie, my Friend from California." He said smiling back.

"So this is the famous Bonnie I've been hearing about?" I smirked. Bonnie's eyes widened as he turned to Foxy and mumbled, "What exactly have you told her?"
He raised his hands up trying to act innocent.
"Just a few embarrassing stories." I giggled.
"No I didn't!" He protested. But I'm guessing Bonnie didn't believe him because he started punching his shoulder. I laughed at the two play fighting like little kids, but the sound of the bell signalled them to stop and go to class.
He said goodbye to Foxy and jogged off to the art building across from the quad.
"So, shall we make our way to English M'Lady?" He asked doing a fake posh accent. I rolled my eyes at this but returned the cheesy-ness. "I believe we shall Sir!"
We began walking to the English building, aiming to get there on time.
"Did Springtrap call you back after?" He asked as we walked side-by-side in the hallways where kids were still rushing to get to classes.

"Oh..yeah." I said grumpily. "I'm guessing it didn't go well?" He said. "Sigh, pretty much."
"Wanna talk about it?" He smiled weakly.

I sighed, "Well, on my way out I called him to see where he was, but when he answers he was really vague and I could hear this other girl's voice in the background so I just put the phone down on him."
I looked up at Foxy to see his eyes had narrowed onto something in front of us, his Fists were tightly clenched and he seemed furious. "You okay Foxy?" I asked him concerned, that was until I saw what he was looking at..