No interruptions

Mangle's POV

It's been a few days since I told Foxy about what happened, and he hasn't left my side since. It's annoyingly cute..
Right now we're all just messing about in the forest, I was sitting in a tree peacefully with Foxy watching the starry night sky. I smiled up at the sparkling dots above us, you usually couldn't see them back in New York with all the city lights around, but out here it's just breathtaking!

Anyway, there's only a couple days left of the camping trip, tomorrow's going to be Friday so we'll finally be able to go on Toy Chica's Yatch! I'm so excited to take it out on the lake, it'll be awesome!
I sighed to myself, remembering the past two weeks with my friends and how much I enjoyed it. I realised how important they all are to me, even Foxy's friends. I don't want to imagine my life without them, they made me smile, they made me feel loved. They are always there for me when I need them..
"You okay Mang?" Foxy asked sweetly looking down at me, "I'm fine." I said back to him, leaning on him happily as he kissed my cheek. While we were sitting above all the others, I noticed that Bonnie and Chica were sitting rather close to each other next to the campfire by themselves. Really Close.
Bonnie had an arm around Chica as she rested her head on his shoulder and also wore his scarf. It was so adorabl-

Wait a second..

I immediately lifted my head up and stared down at the two, my eyes widening as I suddenly realised,
"YOU TWO ARE DATI-" Before I could finish yelling, I lost my balance on the branch and ended up falling outta the tree. I landed on the damp grass with a loud THUMP as my back hit the ground hardly. Luckily we weren't too high up and the grass broke my fall a little, it still really hurt though..

"Oww.." I groaned, still laying on the dirt. "MANGLE! Are you Alright? Are you hurt?!" Foxy asked fanatically after climbing down from the tree and kneeling down next to me.
"Ugh, no..Wait, Why are there four of you?" I asked confusedly as my vision started getting all jacked up. 
"Oh My Gosh! What happened?" Chica asked jogging over to us both along with Bonnie. The rest of the gang also showed up out of no where and leaned over me. "I-Uhh..Fell out the tree." I said awkwardly as Foxy and Bonnie both helped me up. "And here I was thinking you were good at climbing." Fred chuckled as well as Freddy and Toy Chica. I brought my hand to my head to try and stop it from spinning, shutting my eyes wearily at the same time. "C'mon guys, it's time we headed back anyway." Said Toy Bonnie. Everyone agreed and we all began walking back to the camp.
After only five minutes of walking, I started getting all wobbly and dizzy again. "Foxyyyyyyy!" I grumped. "What's wrong?" He chuckled slightly and stopped to face me. "Can you carry me?" I pouted sadly. "Okay, fine." He sighed and bent over to give me a piggy-back. "Thanks." I laughed pecking him on the cheek as he continued trudging behind the others.

Ten minutes later, we all made it back to the camp to find that the twins had raided the marshmallow supply and were sitting around the fire looking even more hyper than they did on the journey, which is saying something. We all agreed there was no point in stopping them, everyone was too tiered and grumpy to put up with them right now, so started going back to their tents instead.
Foxy continued to carry me all the way to the tent. "Okay, we're back now." He said standing over the air mattress.
"But I don't wanna get off!" I smirked. "Alright, have it your way then." He sighed and threw me onto the bed. He knelt down next to me as I punched his shoulder playfully and laughed, "Meanie."
Foxy smirked and poked his tongue out at me, right before he started kissing me.

Foxy held me gently, cupping my face with one hand. He leaned down and softly kissed the tender area at the base of my neck. My body went rigid with surprise as trembles shook my body pleasurably. I was breathless with delight as he showered me with gentle kisses, each with its own flicker of warmth.
I stared up at him, looking deeply into his kind golden eyes, thrilled beyond words to be the recipient of his affection. Foxy drew back once again with happiness in his eyes and spent a moment studying my face. I felt my blush deepen while I gazed up at him. Foxy looked down at me lovingly, his eyes softening with tenderness before sparking with someging else. He tilted my head to the side and began kissing me again, his lips demanding.
I felt a strange yet smouldering heat deep within me as Foxy pressed his body against mine, gentle yet firm. He slanted his head further, deepening the kiss.

For the rest of the night, we continued kissing each other passionately, enjoying every loving moment of it.
No distractions,
No sidetracks,
No interruptions.
For once, I had my Boyfriend all to myself. I couldn't really ask for a better one than Foxy, he wasn't just my Boyfriend; He was my Best Friend..