Weird letter

Mangle's POV

Me and Marionette got out of the car after he parked it in the drive. We both entered the house quietly to find an unimpressed looking Father, standing in the entrance with his arms crossed. Oh boy..

"Would you mind explaining why you're both out so late?! Mari, I hope you weren't at a party again!" He asked sternly, narrowing his gaze. "W-well uhh.." Marionette stuttered, I could tell he was struggling. Luckily, I have an excuse ready,
"My car got towed after me and Foxy went to the libary, so I went over his house. I called Mari to give me a lift but it took a while because he was studying over Fred's house." I lied, I didn't enjoy lying to my Father but I didn't want him to worry about me.
Marionette looked to me with a shocked expression and quickly turned back to our dad, nodding quickly. "Sigh, Alright. I'll let you off, but no more late nights. It's eleven o clock for crying out loud! Now, you too get to bed. Now." He ordered, his voice softening slightly. Me and Mari jogged up the stairs, but before parting ways to go to our rooms, he tapped my shoulder. "How come you didn't tell him about that guy driving the cab?" He asked fixing his gaze onto my eyes.

"I don't want him to worry, he's got the businesses to run. He doesn't need anymore stress." I replied. Marionette sighed, "Okay, whatever you say. But if something like this happens again, promise me you'll tell me and Dad?" He asked me seriously. I nodded to him and tiredly walked down the Long hallway to my room. I changed into my pyjamas, a short silk nightgown and fell asleep almost instantly.

*Beep*Beep*Beep*Beep*Beep*Bee- SLAM!

"Stupid alarm.." I mumbled to myself, whacking my alarm. I sat up off my bed and stretched my arms, turning to face the mirror opposite. Oh god, I looked terrible! I forgot to dry my hair after yesterday and now it's all stringy, nothing worse than stringy-after-rain-HAIR! I quickly raced into the bathroom to have a shower before it got any poofier.

After getting dressed into my school uniform;
My white blouse, tie,  black and kinda small skirt, black tights and heels, plus putting some make-up on to hide my exhausted face, I rushed to the top of the stairs to find Marionette about to leave the house. Oh no you don't!

"MARIIII!!!" I called loudly, as I nearly fell down the stairs from running. He looked at me scared, like I was about to murder him or something. "Y-Yeahh?" He asked with a fearful voice.

"Can..I...Have..a...Phew, ride to school?" I asked gasping for air. You think I wouldn't use that much energy from getting ready for school, huh? He sighed a breathe of relief, "Sure. When are you gonna pick up your car? And what are you gonna do without a phone?" He asked me as we began walking to his car outside. "Well, I'll get my car after school. I'll ask Fred to give me a ride, and I don't know how I'm gonna get through the day without a phone to be honest.." I told him, as he began to start the engine. He laughed at me and began driving to school.

I rummaged around his car trying to find some music that wasn't heavy metal, rap or just flat out strange. Considering I was in Marionette's car, that probably sounds like a challenge. I finally found my lost 'NOW:93' album.
So that's where it is! Wonder why Mari has it? Maybe he secretly likes Pop music! Probably my fault.. I'm too mainstream to function, except my mild obsession with Fall Out Boy at least. I inserted the disk and put 'Lush Life' on.

I started clapping and flicking my hair to the beat like a child on Christmas or something. When the chorus came on I started lip-syncing and eventually shouted out the lyrics. I saw Mari out the corner of my eye smirk at me and shake his head, "Someone's in a better mood."