Lake

{Le Lake ^^}

Foxy's POV

Yawnnn..

Ugh..where am I-?
Oh yeah! I'm in a tent..

I stare up at the the roof of the tent and look down to see Mangle still sleeping soundly with her head laying on my chest and hair sprawled about everywhere. I smile at her and gently lift her off me to get up and lift the blanket over her. Before going to find the others, I put a T-Shirt and jeans on with some Trainers.
I step quietly out the tent leaving Mangle sleep to find everyone else at the camp awake and sitting around the campfire on chairs and pillows. Everyone except Chica and Bonnie that is..?

"Morning sleepy-head!" Freddy chuckled and passed me a coffee while I sat down on one of the free chairs and stretched tiredly. "Thanks, Freddy." I laughed.
"Hey, where's Chica and Bonnie? And the twins too?" I asked taking another glance at everyone's tiered faces. "Good question." Toy Fred sighed whilst eating some beans.
"Come to think of it, I haven't seen any of them since last night." Toy Chica pondered. "Maybe they're just sleeping in, just like you and Mangle." Toy Bonnie smirked, I just rolled my eyes at them.

"AAAAAAAAHH!!!" Came a loud, high-pitched scream from one of the tents. Everyone shared a worried look. Suddenly, the two twins came running past us, each holding a large empty bucket. Before we could ask them why the heck they were running with two empty pails, an angry, drenched looking Mangle stomped out the tent growling and cursing under her breath. Her pyjama top was soaked along with her hair too.
We all laughed at her loudly until she shot us the dirtiest look I've ever seen, which shut us up pretty quick. "Mang, what happened?" Toy Chica asked passing her a towel. "The twins both splashed me with cold water.." She shivered and slung the towel over her shoulders.
"Man, they really don't like us, huh?" Toy Bonnie sighed. "You got that right!" I chuckled and gave Mangle a hug to make her feel better. "Jeez Mang, you're freezing!" I yelped at her temperature. "No, really?" She huffed sarcastically and sat down on one of the pillows. "Hey Mang, want some hot cocoa?" TC giggled, passing her a mug of it while I sat down next to her. "Thanks TC." She smiled taking a sip of her hot cocoa, obviously perking up at the taste of it.

"So, everyone ready for Swimming?" I asked.
"I am, but we're still missing Bonnie and Chica." Freddy said.
And as if on cue, they both showed up jogging quickly into the camp out of breath,
"WERE HERE!" They shouted panting.

"And where've you two been?" Toy Freddy smirked and crossed his arms. "We-were-uhh.." Chica stuttered nervously. "We were-umm..Well, I-I lost my um-Sleeping bag! Yeah! And C-Chica helped me find it." Bonnie finally managed to explain. Everyone looked at each other unbelievably but we all shrugged it off.
"Whatever, C'mon! Let's get ready for Swimming in the lake.!" Mangle chirped and skipped to go get dressed along with everyone else.

"Hmm.." Mangle thought to herself looking at two swimsuits as I stepped in the tent. "Foxy, which do you prefer? The white bikini or the strapless-navy swimsuit?" She asked holding up a cute looking bikini and dark navy swimsuit. "Uhh.." I said looking at both of them. "Tell you what, I'll try them on and you can tell me which looks better on me." She smiled going into the other part of the tent to get changed. "Okay, fair enough Mang. But You know you look great in anything?" I chuckled changing into some black Swimming trunks.
"Thanks Foxy." She giggled behind the divider. "Okay, ready?" She asked. "Yup, fire away."

Mangle showed me both of them on her, and she absolutely rocked both of them. "Hmm..",
"I think I prefer the white bikini." I smirked as she stared at my six-pack again. "Thought you might." She smirked back as we both started walking to the lake.