Part 15

Part 15

It was during lunch time.. Payal, Maya, Khushi, Ratna and Muskaan are sitting having their lunch when something striked Payal's brain.. She kept quiet then and after lunch when everyone are sitting in the hall..

" Aunty..Shall I ask you something ??"asked Payal.

"Haan Payal beta..What is it ??"asked Ratna.

"What is Muskaan's mother name ??"asked Payal.

"Nalini" said Ratna.

"No.. Her full name" said Payal.

"Nalini Jha" said Ratna confused..

Payal and Khushi gasped hearing it..

"What is her brother's name ??"asked Khushi..

"I don't remember much.." said Ratna then thinking for a while, " Yeah.. Yes..Shyam.. I heard Nalini calling him Shyam"

Khushi and Payal looked at each other with wide eye..

"What happened ??Why are you both soo shocked ?"asked Ratna, " Do you know him ??"

"Shyam Manohar Jha" said Payal..

"How do you know him ??Where is he Payal ?? I want to say him about Muskaan.. He will feel happy" said Ratna.

"He is in Jail" said Khushi..

"What!! Jail.. But why ??"asked Ratna..

"He is Anjali Di's husband.. The one who betrayed Anjali ji, our family, kidnapped Arnavji, tried to kill him and finally he killed his own baby" said Khushi.

Ratna was stunned hearing it even Muskaan too..

"What!!" said Ratna.

"Haan Aunty.. I am saying truth..He is Anjali Di's husband.." said Payal.

" I think he did all this to take revenge." Said Khushi.

"Yes.. You are right Khushi" said Payal.

" But how did no one knows about him ??"asked Khushi.

" There is no surprise in it.. No one knows about Nalini and Shyam other than me, my husband, his brother and mother.. So, obviously no one knows about him.. Even my Mumma too doesn't know their names and din't saw them" said Ratna.

In London:

Aman entered Arnav's room and couldn't find him.. He understood where Arnav must be.. He, then went towards corner room and knocked the door.. Not hearing any reply, he entered the room.. The room is big and there is big home theater on one of the whole wall.. On the opposite wall, it is full of glass and a better view of London.. On the home theatre, he can see Khushi taking her meds, Payal making her sleep on her lap patting her lovingly..

Aman sighed seeing it and looked at Arnav who is sitting on the couch with a drink.. It is his daily routine to watch how Khushi is doing.. If Khushi Singh Raizada is thinking that she is hidden from Arnav Singh Raizada, then there is no one as big fool as her.. No one can escape from Arnav Singh Raizada and that too his lovely wife is out of question.. ASR had found her details within 24 hours of her missing.. He knew she is in Mumbai with Maya, who is Payal's friend.. So, the next day itself he send a man on the pretext of checking electricity and made him fixed cameras all over the house unknown to them.. He even talked with Khushi's gynecologist to give extra care to her.. For that he had to give a huge sum for hospital trust but he din't care.. So, Khushi is getting special care in the hospital.. After every check up of Khushi, Arnav will get another set of reports.. He even appointed some men outside the house for her security.. Finally saying, Khushi Singh Raizada 24*7 under her husband's scrutiny which she is totally unaware.. It was only after assuring Khushi is safe, ASR boarded London flight..

"ASR" called Aman.. Arnav just looked at him

"ASR. These papers need your sign" said Aman giving some papers..

Arnav took them and kept on the table beside him..

"I will sign after reading Aman" said Arnav..

" Ok.."said Aman, " You asked me to collect details about Nisha.. I found out"

Arnav looked at him as if to continue..

" Nisha is an escort.."said Aman..

"What!!"Arnav looked at him shocked..

" Yes ASR. I double checked the details.. She is an escort.. But I don't know why she came to Raizada Mansion.. " said Aman.

" But she is Mami's relative" said Arnav.

"I will dig more into the matter how she trapped your Mami" said Aman..

Arnav closed his face with palm..

"I don't understand whom to trust and whom not to trust Aman. I don't understand what is happening in my life and family" said Arnav.

"Don't worry ASR. Keep trust on god.. He will make everything correct" said Aman.

Arnav gave a sarcastic smile..

"God! Seems like you are right.. It is better to trust that non existent god than humans.. " said Arnav..

Aman din't say anything..

" Why are you silent now Aman ?? See, whatever I said is right.. Life gave me a good lesson.. Never trust anyone and never expect anything from anyone.. See, what happened in my case.. My mother promised me that she will always with me but what happened..She left for her husband's illegitimate daughter.. My Di always promised me she will be with me..What happened..She too trusted that Shyam over me.. And Khushi!! She promised me she will never leave me..What happened.. She too left for the baby.. I know I have always given priority to Di in my life than Khushi but she could have confronted me atleast for once.. How many times she confronted me and fought with me in the past ?? Didn't I have always assured her that I will always protect her and our baby ?? Then atleast for once she could have confronted me.. She promised me that she will never ignore after the baby comes.. But now see, she went away even before the baby comes.. Leave it.. See, even I trusted Shyam..What happened.. He is a leech and betraying Di.. Now, Akash..I thought him as my little brother and see now, even he wants property share.. He said he doesn't want to work under me as employee.. I never treated him as employee Aman.. You know how many times I ignored his mistakes in work.. So, finally the moral is that Never trust anyone and don't expect anything from anyone, especially love.." said Arnav..

Aman din't say anything.. He understood one thing for sure.. Arnav lost his trust on everyone, even on him.. That is why when he gave papers for sign, he said he will sign next morning after reading.. ASR, who never read any file which Aman Mathur gave and signed blindly, for the first time said he will sign after reading it..

" ASR..I have a doubt" said Aman.. Arnav looked at him to ask.

"Why don't you just go and talk with Khushi Bhabi ??Clear her misunderstandings" asked Aman.

" No.. I don't want to.. Do you think she will believe me ?? No, She won't.. She thinks I am lying.. She will think that once she delivers baby, I will give the baby to Di.. She will be in that stress and fear whole this delivery period and doctor said that she should be stress free..It won't be good for baby and her.. So, it would be better if I stay away from her.. She will be hurt but atleast she will in mental peace that no one separates her baby from her "said Arnav.

" But ASR, you are missing the beautiful moments of being with your child ??"said Aman.

" I don't care as long as Khushi is safe and healthy. Because more than baby, I love and care for Khushi.. If she is healthy, I don't want anything beyond that" said Arnav..

Aman nodded his head as if he understood when he had a lot of confusions.. ASR is unpredictable mood swings.. In one minute, he is angry on Khushi and in the next minute, he shows love..

But Aman under stood one thing.. That Khushi had taken top priority than anyone even Anjali now.. He has witnessed and understood that the day when he went to collect file to RM.

Thanks to those who have all voted and commented on previous update.

Next Part of the story is already available in INKITT.