Part 13

Part 13

It was 12 pm.. Payal reached Rahul's office and when she asked the receptionist about him, she said he is in the meeting.. So, she sat in the reception waiting for him.. Rahul's PA, an old aged man saw her and led her to Rahul's cabin..

When Payal is in Rahul's cabin, her phone rang and it was from Maya..

" Hi Maya.. How are you and how is Khushi ??"asked Payal..

" I am fine Payal and Khushi too.. I called you to say something important" said Maya..

" What is it !! Is everything ok ?? Khushi.. Is she ok ?? Her health is good naa" asked Payal tensed..

" There is nothing to worry about Khushi but..."Maya stopped.

"But.."asked Payal frowning..

"Today morning, at breakfast she asked whether Raizadas are treating you well or not.. She had a doubt whether you are happy or not" said Maya..

"What!! What did you say then ??"asked Payal..

"Don't worry.. I somehow convinced her you are happy there.. "said Maya.. Payal sighed in relief..

"Thank you Maya.." said Payal..

"Mention not.. Now say me, how are you "asked Maya, " Your voice is little low"

Payal sighed heavily and said, " Today Akash asked me divorce"

"What!!" screamed Maya.

"Don't be soo shocked Maya.. I know this will come one day and even I am looking forward for him to ask divorce.. But when today he asked, I had a little pain in my heart.. This is not the life I have dreamed off and Akash is not the man I dreamed off.. I now feel disgusted of myself for loving a man like Akash.. He is nothing but a coward and cheat. I don't want to spend my life with a cheater.. " said Payal..

" What did you say then ??"asked Maya.

"I asked him to prepare divorce papers and I will sign them.. There is nothing left in our relation.. It would be better this ends" said Payal and was shocked to see Rahul standing with shock written on his face..

 It would be better this ends" said Payal and was shocked to see Rahul standing with shock written on his face

She quickly composed herself, " I will call you later" and she disconnected the call.

It is evident from Rahul's face, he heard everything..

"I am sorry I din't mean to intrude in your personal space but I came here suddenly.. I am going to my cabin" said Rahul and was going but Payal stopped saying, "This is your cabin"

" Ohh.. Yeah.. I am sorry" said Rahul hitting his forehead," Do you need something Payalji ??"

" Yes.. I came to talk about the deal" said Payal..

"Oh.. Sit "said Rahul and Payal sat down in the seat in front of him..